who is the best DR. for restoring the crown?

Guest wanthairs

Guest wanthairs

I have an appointment on Oct 19th with my Doc, (Epstein)to discuss round two to fill up my crown.......

I wanted to know from you guys, is there a doc well known for doing good crown work?......My first procedure appears to be going well so I will probably just use Epstein again, unless someone here suggests someonelse better.............

Thanks a million .....

Guest wanthairs

I have an appointment on Oct 19th with my Doc, (Epstein)to discuss round two to fill up my crown.......

I wanted to know from you guys, is there a doc well known for doing good crown work?......My first procedure appears to be going well so I will probably just use Epstein again, unless someone here suggests someonelse better.............

Thanks a million .....

I hate making statements as to whom is best, but there certainly are doctors that do seem to have specialties. I would have to agree that Dr. Wong is known for his ability to do exceptional work on the crown, but I think that others are better for their illusion of density

It is a preference. Research a lot.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

wanhairs,

Personally, I feel this is a very subjective question and is something you will have to come to conclusion on your own.

The best thing you can do is view patient photo albums of those who had crown work by various doctors - especially those who match up to a similar level of loss and make a decision from there.

However, I have no doubt that Dr. Epstein would be able to deliver excellent results.

Personaly speaking, I am happy with the crown work I've received from Dr. Hasson. Though it is still thin, it looks so much better. Of course, my crown was pretty bald before.

Cheers,

Bill