thinking about using dr. shaprio or rose, are they the same?

kjp

i am new to this site and thinks its great for all the feedback you can get. i have had four procedures done over ten yrs. three from dr. brandy and one from dr true. the results i have i am still not happy with and am thinking about going one more time. the first three from brandy were the old plug type. dr true was mini and micro. i still have a hairline i am not happy with and am very uncomfortable in public sometimes. from all that i have read from post the best two for repair work is dr. shaprio or dr. rose with the f u procedure they use. do they work together? is one better than the other? all the help i can get i appreciate. i live in philadelphia and would like to find out who is the best thanks to all kjp

i am new to this site and thinks its great for all the feedback you can get. i have had four procedures done over ten yrs. three from dr. brandy and one from dr true. the results i have i am still not happy with and am thinking about going one more time. the first three from brandy were the old plug type. dr true was mini and micro. i still have a hairline i am not happy with and am very uncomfortable in public sometimes. from all that i have read from post the best two for repair work is dr. shaprio or dr. rose with the f u procedure they use. do they work together? is one better than the other? all the help i can get i appreciate. i live in philadelphia and would like to find out who is the best thanks to all kjp

kjp

I met with Dr. Rose last week in Tampa, and I can tell you that I was thoroughly impressed. He is truly a caring doctor, with a passion for beautiful results. He is also a highly regarded physician, having earned the respect of his peers and many devoted patients. I have not had my HT yet, but I am almost certain Dr. Rose is where I will go.

He seems to be all over the place, with offices in Tampa, New York and Minneapolis (where he works with Dr. Shapiro), but I know that he has done some work in Philadelphia also, but I don't know how often he gets there. You can easily find his contact information on this site. I would definitely encourage you to call and find out when he's going to be in Philadelphia again.

You really can't go wrong with either one. Dr Rose (amongst other places) works out of Shapiro's facility in Minneapolis.

In Minneapolis, I was quoted $4 from Rose and $4.5 from Shapiro. Shapiro is also booked further in advance.

Both are top notch. Honestly, I called Shapiro Medical looking to have Dr Shapiro do the HT. I chose Dr Rose because he was available when I could do an HT and is a top doc. I don't regret my decision one bit.

Shapiro Medical is a top notch outfit. I recommend them to you.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.