Finally - The Hair Loss Learning Center is born!

• Administrators

Yes, I feel like a proud mother! After a long year of writing, editing, design, and redesign (a publisher's version of going into labor) the Hair Loss Learning Center is finally born and online at www.regrowhair.com.

I think it is a massive improvement over the current Hair Transplant Network and will better serve and educate hair loss sufferers.

Not only does this new multimedia Learning Center provide more in-depth information about hair transplantation (including graphic videos of FUE and strip excision surgery) but it provides in-depth info about all major hair loss treatments.

This Learning Center is a truly modern website, with videos and animations that make learning much easier and faster.

This new site is sponsored by the 20 plus quality members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. These physicians have made a commitment, not only to producing great results, but to empowering and educating hair loss sufferers, on and offline.

These physicians should be commended for their strong belief in patient education and for encouraging patients to explore all their treatment options, whether these physicians offer these treatments or not.

They have also shown a commitment to showing their surgery in graphic detail (something you won't see on the national chain sites). These Coalition physicians believe in full disclosure and the open and public exchange of info between hair loss sufferers.

These physicians will soon also be sponsoring live chat and live help!

I think the live help is going to be amazing! Imagine going to the site and being able to contact actual patients day or night live for live help online or on the telephone. Imagine how great it will be to just click on "live help" or pick up the phone and be able to speak with hair loss sufferers who restored their real hair.

These "Patient Advocates" will also have their photos and hair loss experience and recovery on the Learning Center.

I would really appreciate candid feedback from the veterans on this forum about this new site. Yes, I'm excited about it now. But me and my crew intend to make it better each and every week. Your input and suggestions can help us do this.

Please visit the new site at www.regrowhair.com and let me know what you think and how we can even make it better.

Thanks for sharing with others and sharing your feedback and suggestions with me.

Patrick Hennessey ??“ the happy new mother of the Learning Center

Sharing our ideas and photos is what keeps this site real. Please participate by posting and replying.

And for one on one advise visit our "Hair Mentor" program on the Home page.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

Yes, I feel like a proud mother! After a long year of writing, editing, design, and redesign (a publisher's version of going into labor) the Hair Loss Learning Center is finally born and online at www.regrowhair.com.

I think it is a massive improvement over the current Hair Transplant Network and will better serve and educate hair loss sufferers.

Not only does this new multimedia Learning Center provide more in-depth information about hair transplantation (including graphic videos of FUE and strip excision surgery) but it provides in-depth info about all major hair loss treatments.

This Learning Center is a truly modern website, with videos and animations that make learning much easier and faster.

This new site is sponsored by the 20 plus quality members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians. These physicians have made a commitment, not only to producing great results, but to empowering and educating hair loss sufferers, on and offline.

These physicians should be commended for their strong belief in patient education and for encouraging patients to explore all their treatment options, whether these physicians offer these treatments or not.

They have also shown a commitment to showing their surgery in graphic detail (something you won't see on the national chain sites). These Coalition physicians believe in full disclosure and the open and public exchange of info between hair loss sufferers.

These physicians will soon also be sponsoring live chat and live help!

I think the live help is going to be amazing! Imagine going to the site and being able to contact actual patients day or night live for live help online or on the telephone. Imagine how great it will be to just click on "live help" or pick up the phone and be able to speak with hair loss sufferers who restored their real hair.

These "Patient Advocates" will also have their photos and hair loss experience and recovery on the Learning Center.

I would really appreciate candid feedback from the veterans on this forum about this new site. Yes, I'm excited about it now. But me and my crew intend to make it better each and every week. Your input and suggestions can help us do this.

Please visit the new site at www.regrowhair.com and let me know what you think and how we can even make it better.

Thanks for sharing with others and sharing your feedback and suggestions with me.

Patrick Hennessey ??“ the happy new mother of the Learning Center

Sharing our ideas and photos is what keeps this site real. Please participate by posting and replying.

And for one on one advise visit our "Hair Mentor" program on the Home page.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Pat - very nice. I foresee a melee of coverage in the media on the topic of HT in the coming year. So many people out there now with such excellent results; it is only a matter of time before Dateline, 60 minutes, and the others start covering what we here on your forum have been following for some time now. Thanks for helping to make the learning process easier for us all.

JC

• Administrators

JC,

Thanks for the encouragement. Our group has worked long and hard to create this multimedia site and you are the first person to acknowledge this on this forum.

Thanks again, Pat

My Hair Loss Blog

Pat, I found the site very informative and very well done! It is so nice to actually use the graph that represents density and coverage to actually see what realistic goals can be met with typical numbers of transplants. Your site is very classy and well done!

Thanks!

Pat,

Really nice job! Absolutely the best around, nothing out there even comes close. The calculator is astounding, and right on the money. You provide everything a potential candidate for a HT would want to know, including access to top surgeons. Nice work!

• Administrators

I really appreciate the feedback regarding the new Hair Loss Learning Center at www.regrowhair.com If it can please this online gang of hair vets it can stand up to any test!

We will soon be uploading over 100 video clips of various physician intervies to the site and adding new animations, and more patient interviews.

We are even completing a video documentary diary to be added to this site on a patient's experience before, during, and after his hair transplant. He is now 4 months out.

But perhaps the most exciting service/resource of all will be our day and night "Help Network" of "Patient Advocates" who will correspond with visitors to the site using live online help software or the telephone. These Patient Advocates will be actual veteran patients recruited from the ranks of our community.

These patient advocates will be compensated for their time and effort. I posted a notice about these "Patient Advocate" positions about a month ago and we now have a couple dozen promising people willing and ready to help (we are open to more knowledgable and experienced people).

Imagine how fantastic it will be for hair loss suffers to click on Live Help or call our Help line to chat or speak live with knowledgable patients about the reality of all hair restoration options.

We will also be adding live chat to make discussions more interesting.

Can it get any better? Yes, of course it can!

With your input I know we can make this new Learning Center even more useful. Any suggestions for features, services, videos, animations, etc. will be much appreciated.

Thanks again for the encouragement and suggestions.

Pat

icon_smile.gif

My Hair Loss Blog

• 3 weeks later...