3623 Grafts in 3 Sessions - Dr. Rosanelli

-------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Photos temporarily removed while photos are being edited to better hide the patient's face and identity. Dr. Rosanelli will post this and all other albums again in the next few days

------------------------------------------

Dear forum members,

Recently, Pat Hennessey, Publisher of the Hair Transplant Network visited with and evaluated Dr. Rosanelli of the San Francisco Bay by observing live surgery. See Pat's Visit to Dr. Tom Rosanelli in San Francisco.

Dr. Rosanelli and his large staff of 10 medical technicians have extensive experience in performing follicular unit hair transplantation using microscopes to dissect follicular unit grafts.

Though Dr. Rosanelli has the staff and experience to perform sessions of over 3000 grafts in a single session, he believes session sizes under 3000 grafts provide his patients with optimal graft survival rates and hair growth.

The below patient had previous "plug" work in the past. All 79 hair plugs were removed and then redistributed as 285 follicular units.

3623 grafts and 3 hair transplant sessions later, his result can be found below. I have inquired as to how many hair transplant sessions this patient had meet his goals. I will keep you posted when I find out.

lol @ dakota

I would have to agree, although I think the batting average is more like .350.

I guess we are so used to seeing truly good Docs work ie: Hasson, Wong, Feller, Rahal and even Armani that when we see something that we consider barely average, we are only setting ourselves up for disappointment.

Even DeYarman's work looks at least as good as this doc's.