Honest feedback???

Mr T

Everyone here is very supportive, but no one seems to be openly honest with questionable results ba  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is a touchy subject.

The main thing is that the poster should know that any criticism is fair game. If you aren't ready for that, don't post picts. I'm sure many haven't posted picts because they don't want to deal with possible feedback. I'm sure that's happened.

This is gonna come off sounding trite, but: YOU must first be comfortable/confident with what you are posting. Let us know how YOU feel about what you are posting. Few here are out to damage someone's ego, and honest feedback shouldn't do that, but certainly, sometimes it does.

When I've posted picts, most people have been overwhelmingly supportive. I appreciate that. Others have been critical or "pointed things out". I have to decide if that bothers me or not. If it does, then I shouldn't post picts. And I think a pict poster should be able to separate opinions that don't matter to him from ones that do.

My two cents on that.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.