4700 Grafts with Dr. Hasson - 4 and a half month update

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow 4700 grafts cant wait to see how this progresses. I too had HT with Dr Hasson 4500 and am also a diffuse thinner. I am 6 weeks post op and bored already!!!!

Congrats!

UKpatient,

Has the pinkness gone? Is the shock loss less now than the one month mark? I need to have it done and be back to work without anyone noticing, hence why I'm asking because I work in an office in London.

Gents keep the photos coming in. Stay strong my brothers.

Congrats!

UKpatient,

Has the pinkness gone? Is the shock loss less now than the one month mark? I need to have it done and be back to work without anyone noticing, hence why I'm asking because I work in an office in London.

Gents keep the photos coming in. Stay strong my brothers.

Hi

The pinkness has settled down alot but not completely gone. The areas where the grafts have shed is where the pinkness is more obvious as there is no hair to shadow it etc. My shockloss at the sides is still there and at present is same as it was 1 month post op. To be honest the above is my personal situation and as everyone heals differently then i would advise not banking on no one noticing. 6 weeks post op and for me and its very obvious there is "stuff" going on with my hair but being only 6 weeks post op is really the very beginning stages of what is a lengthy process. I think ones personal attitude plays a great part in the healing process, as i chose an amazing doctor i am not really all that concerned with how it all looks as over time it will all grow in so it is what it is and patience is the key.