questions?

Spursman

His slit technique, thoughts about progression, donor selection, closure techniques, look at before and after pics that are not "doctored up", ask to see part of a live surgery as well as in person patients.

Originally posted by Smoothy:

His slit technique, thoughts about progression, donor selection, closure techniques, look at before and after pics that are not "doctored up", ask to see part of a live surgery as well as in person patients.

Thanks what do you mean by look at before and after pics that are not "doctored up"

Spursman,

The hair transplant industry has some less-than-ethical physicians that will doctor photographs of patients to make their results look more presentable.

I have met Dr. True and Dr. Dorin and was allowed full access of their clinic in Manhattan. I can, without a doubt, assure you that these physician are of the highest caliper of ethics and would not stoop to those tactics.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Originally posted by Spursman:

Thanks what do you mean by look at before and after pics that are not "doctored up"

Thats why i have chosen them, its always importat for these Dr to have good reputations. 4th of April here we come!

Originally posted by Spursman:

Originally posted by Wallywonka:

Spursman, Post your results on your visit to Dr. True's office. I'd like to compare notes

im only getting a first consultation, i am 22 but i think i need surgery very soon. But i think he will say to wait.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

Right i went to the consultation and Dr True and his advisors are very nice, its all clear, i was really nervy at the start but they put me at ease.

He reccomended me to go on propecia for 6-12 months and see how i respond, he then said to come back and i would need about 1500 graphs done.

I forgot to ask him a few questions tho.

How long does the hair actually grow in length?

Where is the best and cheapest place to get Fisteride/propecia?

i live in the UK

Thanks