Hair Transplants Vs. Boob Jobs

flyby

Im not attempting to fan any flames here, but in the interest of GENDER *EQUALITY* w/in our society---

isn't it interesting that breast-*IMPLANTS,* due to their current popularity are referred to so often---in a rather PC manner---w/the novelty of "breast-AUGMENTATION" icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif ...

where as hair-TRANSPLANTS, are still referred to w/the notorious "PLUGS" icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif phenomena...even still, why should those of us suffering from a disease settle for "hair-TRANSPLANT"...

-why can't *we* say-

"yes, I had a hair-AUGMENTATION"...(?)

After I have my augmentation, Im going to tell everyone that Im a proud recipient of a hair-AUGMENTATION...

"why yes! I had my hair AUGMENTED!"

or even if you see another man suffering from THE dreaded *disease* in the street---

"have you considered AUGMENTATION?"...

"augmentation" has the connotation, of some sense of scientific sophistication, while the bald men suffer the predication of transplantation from dA' enTIrE NaTiOn!!!

Can we Dream? Can we Aspire? Imagine---

-------A *Bald* New World!!!!!!------

hell, isn't that what gender *equality* is all about?

PC People Please Advise...

Either breast AUGMENTATION needs to be referred to as Breast (foreign) IMPLANTS

-or-

ht's need to be called hair (domestic) AUGMENTATIONS & their respective docs--AUGMENTATOR'S...

PS---please don't tell me this is sexist...this is *equality* in it's rawest & most natural state; isn't that what we're all striving for in our modern society?...

Lol NG2GB

Maybe you should equal the balance by posting a picture of yourself showing your balding head and a fig leaf down below for modesty.

Then all the lady members can ogle you.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

I second the Hair Augmentation naming.

To use another name for HT's similar to Breast Augmentation we could use the following

Hair Job = HJ (not happy ending type either icon_smile.gif)

Your hair look great lately! Why thanks! Just had a little HJ last year.

Hahaha....I've always felt a bit of umbrage towards the phrase hair transplant, let alone the dreaded plugs; gotta say, "hair augmentation" has a much more mellifluous feel to it.

"equality in it's rawest and most natural of states"....hahaha.....

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I work in a surgery center where we have 2 docs that do boobs and other cosmetic procedures and 2 docs that only do hair. The reasons are varied for both procedures but it all comes down to body image and confidence.

If you feel better about yourself others will too.

I am a hair restoration client and have 10 years experience in the hair restoration industry, all my views are my own