Do you know of this HT Physician

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by eric123:

I believe he works for the hair club for men and is doing HT's now. It states he's done over 10,000 procedures!

if he were any good, why would he need to work for a chain? He might be good, but then, why take chances? As far as the 10000 number: see hhow many Bosley has done...or other butchers. Numbers, in this case, do lie :-)

Hi Eric,

Truth is I've never heard of him, but that doesn't mean anything. Do some research on this forum and other forums for his name and see if you can find any real results that were posted by other patients.

I stand firm by the coalition doctors above because they have passed the tests and are considered the best of the best. However, that doesn't mean there aren't other "gems" under the rocks (as Pat the Publisher) said. Maybe this is one of those guys...maybe he is not...HOWEVER...research research and RESEARCH! Don't jump into anything before you find a multitude of patients that has had surgery with him and you are satisfied with the before/after photos. Also...just an FYI...don't always believe before/after photos on websites...make sure you find real patients either on the forums or ask for real patient contacts from the doctor directly and see if you can meet them in person.

Bill

• 1 year later...

Hi

i see it's been years. Any word on Dr Eric Holzer? He's the guy at hair club in ny that i'm supposed to meet with. i can't find anything on this guy on the web.

i met a few years ago with berstein and true so would like to compare what he has to say with their suggestions. Would love to hear from anyone with experience. Thanks!

go see dr.feller. he's in great neck and is widely considered one of the top ht docs in the world and his cost is very reasonable.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Eric,

I know Dr Holzer. He is a ex Bosley doc. He left Bosley and went into private practice about 8-10 years ago. He joined Hair Club about 3 years ago. He's in the process of moving from NY to San Francisco for Hair Club so he is splitting his time. He is a very nice guy but I would have consultations with Feller, Bernstein, and Epstein. I'm biased to Epstein but you won't go wrong with any of those 3 docs.

Regards,

Aaron

former hair piece wearer

1997 550 micro/mini

2002 1483 grafts

More to come???

Disclaimer: I currently work for Dr Jeffrey Epstein. I am not a doctor. I have over 10 years of hair transplant experience to share.

Dr. Epstein is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians