Does anyone have an opinion of Dr. Keene - Tucson Arizona?

Hello all,

I think I have made my decision and am going with Dr. Keene. I emailed her and received a very detailed long reply that was not scripted and must have taken a great deal of time to write. She will be calling me today for a consultation. So far I am very impressed as most of the replies I have received in the past were scripted,generic responses and did not cover the details about my specific needs.

Has anyone here had treatment or a HT from Dr. Keene?

Thanks in advance.

GLH,

I have full confidence in Dr. Keene's skill and artistry to perform a high quality hair transplant. For recent examples of her results and to read patient feedback on them, visit the Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics section of the forum.

You will be in great hands. i hope you will chart and document your progress and photos for all of us to see and encourage you icon_smile.gif.

Best wishes and happy growing!

Bill

I'm almost 3 months post op with Dr. Keene. So far, everything seems on track. Had some shock loss issues, but no surgeon can steer clear of that. It is very random. I'll be posting pics in about a week if you would like to check my progress.

S5H

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Keene

3700+ Grafts with Dr. Keene 8/26/08 & 8/27/08

9600+ Total Hairs

Good luck with your procedure GLH. As you can see, I had two procedures with Dr. Keene.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

GLH,

I believe you've made a very wise selection in choosing a top notch doctor. As you can see, a great number of our members have gone to Dr. Keene and those who's hair transplant has matured, are very happy with their results.

I hope you'll share your experience and document your progress with photos by creating a free hair loss weblog.

Best wishes,

Bill

Originally posted by GLH Formula # 9:

Hello all,

I think I have made my decision and am going with Dr. Keene. I emailed her and received a very detailed long reply that was not scripted and must have taken a great deal of time to write. She will be calling me today for a consultation. So far I am very impressed as most of the replies I have received in the past were scripted,generic responses and did not cover the details about my specific needs.

Has anyone here had treatment or a HT from Dr. Keene?

Thanks in advance.

I'm not a patient of hers but was impressed by photos of her work. They looked excellent. Enough to schedule a consult by email. She in turn had the class to discuss this by phone as well, answering my questions. No other docs have made that kind of commitment to patient satisfaction in my experiences when requesting information. In speaking with Dr. Keene she excelled like no others in that category. She will, at the very minimum, have your best interests at the forefront of her plan. Happy growing.

Howdy all!

I received my phone consultation from Dr. Keene which was very informative, professional and never rushed. We discussed a perfect plan for my surgery days and even included some very good travel advice. Marie who is Dr. Keene's nurse has made several phone calls arranging everything from where to get my medications to setting up lab work. This office so far has been stellar. I will keep a detailed diary here including where I stay in Tucson to keep you all updated.

Best regards

GLH:

dr. Keene is definitely a great choice. Even though her photos are amazing, what i am most impressed with her is her ethic, intelligence and thrive for perfection (as can be shown by numerous studies she undertook to advance HT technics in general).

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

• 9 years later...