Dr. Katz of Philadelphia

Hi all,

As of now, I think I am the only one who has posted on this board about Dr. Katz of Philadelphia and have actually had an HT done buy him. Has ANYONE else on this board had an HT done by him? I'd like to hear about your experience if so! I'll be happy to share mine...some detail of mine is under the photos section. I hope to hear from SOMEONE who has had an HT done by him.

Bill

Hi all,

As of now, I think I am the only one who has posted on this board about Dr. Katz of Philadelphia and have actually had an HT done buy him. Has ANYONE else on this board had an HT done by him? I'd like to hear about your experience if so! I'll be happy to share mine...some detail of mine is under the photos section. I hope to hear from SOMEONE who has had an HT done by him.

Bill

If you're looking to check out other examples of Dr. Katz' work, they might simply not be online or on the forum.

You could try asking the clinic to supply you with some names of guys in your area, and email them (or even better, maybe meet with them and check them out in person).

It's a perfectly reasonable request, and many clinics are asked if a potential patient can meet previous clients. They already know you're a customer, just say you're curious to see guys whose work has grown out and matured.

I think Katz may have worked for MHR in the past (?) but if so he moved on, either surpassing them in quality or possibly no longer needing to rely on their publicity machine to get his own clients (or both).

I would like to think that people can change for the better, so if my memory serves me correctly then I am glad for Dr. Katz.

Hi Arfy and Smoothy,

Thanks for the responses.

Smoothy,

Well, if you have seen any posts about Dr. Katz, then you have seen more than I have. The only post I've seen about him was mine, and so far, I'm happy with the way things are turning out. At 3 months and 3 weeks, I still have a long way to go so I hear, so I'm thankful for that. If my growith stopped now, I would say that I am not satisfied because the thickness and length of the new grafts are not quite like my other hairs, etc. But I know there's a lot more to go, and for that, I am happy so far. If you have any specific memories of posts, I'd be happy to hear about them. Thanks.

Arfy,

Yes, I believe he did work for MHR for awhile, and has long moved on from there. As far as the reasons...I couldn't tell you, but due to the reputation of MHR I have heard on here, I would never go to one of those places. Thanks for the info.

Bill