Ten Year Anniversary Party for the Hair Transplant Network

• Administrators

Bill with Mystery woman

5091087393_Mystery_Woman_and_Bill_at_ISHRS_party.jpg

Mystery_Woman_and_Bill_at_ISHRS_party.jpg

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

Bill and Nurse Neena - now that's one very happy patient!

7341040493_Bill_and_Nurse_Nenee.jpg?ts=48CE8874&key=CE043BE39733D7AFB148D3274B6ED6AB&referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fhair-restoration-info.com%2Feve%2Fforums%2Fa%2Fga%2Ful%2F8341040493%2FBill_and_Nurse_Nenee.jpg

Bill_and_Nurse_Nenee.jpg

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

• Administrators

Invited Dinner Guests

9641040493_DSC06021.jpg

DSC06021.jpg

My Hair Loss Blog

Guest Baldie3000

Wow, I really wish I was able to make this party. But I'm in Greece currently on business.

It looks like everyone had a great time. And those girls are HOT!

~Baldie3000

As you can all see from some of the photos Pat presented, we indeed have a wonderful time.

As Pat said in a previous post, the primary purpose for this party was to celebrate how the collaboration between educated patients posting their results online and world renown physicians and their staff has elevated the hair transplant profession to a much higher level. Now that's something to celebrate!

But even though we know how to host an amazing party, not everything has been fun and games. Pat and I worked hard on preparations for the party and the meeting, along with getting doctors to agree to get on board with presenting at least one photo album a month on our forum. As you've probably seen, a great number of surgeons have already started sharing their results. See Patient Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics.

While I attended the majority of the ISHRS scientific meetings (see highlights here), Pat prepared for and video interviewed almost 20 of our recommended hair restoration physicians and will soon be presenting them on their profiles.

I was very excited to get to meet and speak to a number of amazing people including world renown hair transplant surgeons, their staff, and a number of patients or prospective ones (some of which are members of this forum community).

There will be a lot of hard work ahead as we continue to strive towards an even higher benchmark. Thanks to the dedicated members of this community for their dedication to continue to elevate the hair transplant profession.

Best wishes,

Bill

Originally posted by balody:

was this a hair convention or "eyes wide shut"?

lolBalody! I picture it being said w/ this wry, dead-pan sense of humor.....too funny, too funny...icon_smile.gif

Good idea on the video interviews, btw, that'l be a very solid asset to their profiles.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I believe her number is 1 900... icon_wink.gif No offence nurse Neena.

Wow, I could kick myself for missing such a great party. Pat, Bill, how come you guys didn't tell me about the girls? JK. If I went to your party I might not have met my Russian princess. Yeah, I know, I'm married. Nothing happened, but a guy can still talk to a good looking girl, right? Guys?

Anyways, you guys sure know how to throw a party.