Has anyone used laser post HT?

There was a pretty good debate online here between a couple of dr.'s. If you use the search above, you might can find it. Seems like it was Feller (against) and one of the docs from down in Napels (for).

But, to answer your question - I've never tried it but it was interesting that Dr. Feller thought there was no benefit.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Msync,

There are a number of physicians that swear that using laser therapy post hair transplant will help aid with healing. I have seen some impressive pictures in the past showing this.

Laser therapy is certainly a controversial topic. While I don't consider myself of advocate of it due to the lack of available compelling patient photos, I do believe that there are extreme sides of the debate. Dr. Feller is certainly on one far side of the debate while those with a financial vested interest in laser therapy are on extreme other side.

Bill

I'll be glad to dig up the studies, they are not only very impressive, they are very consistent too.

I've been using the Aculas 250mw laser for about 3 months (I have a blog on hairlosstalk I can point you to), no growth per se but very much healthier hair, and far less shedding in the shower.

Hoping by mos 6 I will see re-growth.

im usin the lasercomb nearly 2 months now.. 100 percent inproves the quality of ur hair pretty much in the space of one /two weeks.. nearly all lasercomb users will say this.. lately ive seen a load of tiny white hairs coming tro.. it might be the rogaine starting to work as ive been using that 10 months.. maybe its both?? anyway i like!!

2200 DHI Ireland june 2007

Rogaine 5% may 2007

Lasercomb jan 2008

Nizoral aug 2007

My plan is to continue with the Aculas Laser and add;

Xandrox 15%

Spectral DNC-L

Propecia

Revivogen (what the heck, 90 day guarantee)

Shampoos: Revita; Hair Cycle

and continue my HT research for 4-6 months.

Once I take the plunge, I'll replace the Aculas and go to a Laser Center here in NY (for maximal result and also don't want to move the laser over my head for an hour like I do now) and continue the meds, maybe add a Copper Peptide for wound healing.

Here is my goal hairline (my own from 12 years ago)

Goals_30_yo_hairline.jpg.117ef0e975b01b666ee0ced493cd2ac6.jpg

When I looked into Dr. Williams in Vegas, the office person said he includes some laser sessions for the client free if they are local. She swears by the fact that it makes the hair grow back faster.

We offer our Laser Hair Care as a free service to our patients to use post operatively. The main reason currently is Dr. Shapiro feels it may be beneficial for healing.