HT growth concern (edited)

After growing concern with my own HT, I've decided to make a post so that I may be able to put some worries behind me.

I had a HT about 10 months ago. I've reviewed the experiences of others about having faith and being patient and that eventually (if you have the right doctor) all becomes well. However, I would say my experience so far is that my HT growth is slower than what most people experience, maybe by about a month or so, and most of the HT seems to be following the regular pattern. My main concern is that in the recipient area where I had had thinning hair previously, the HT growth seems to be growing at a different rate, if at all, and slower than the recipient area which was bald. Is there an explanation for this?

I have visited this site previously to keep my faith strong but in this case I have been unable to find anyone else with a similar experience.

After growing concern with my own HT, I've decided to make a post so that I may be able to put some worries behind me.

I had a HT about 10 months ago. I've reviewed the experiences of others about having faith and being patient and that eventually (if you have the right doctor) all becomes well. However, I would say my experience so far is that my HT growth is slower than what most people experience, maybe by about a month or so, and most of the HT seems to be following the regular pattern. My main concern is that in the recipient area where I had had thinning hair previously, the HT growth seems to be growing at a different rate, if at all, and slower than the recipient area which was bald. Is there an explanation for this?

I have visited this site previously to keep my faith strong but in this case I have been unable to find anyone else with a similar experience.

Hair Brewer,

Im sorry that I cannot answer you concerns. But just wanted to send a few words of well wishing, and recommend you to remain positive. Im sure that somebody will post here soon with more beneficial information.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hair Brewer,

It's normal for hair growth to come in at different rates. But at 10 months I can understand why you'd be a little concerned.

I encourage you to contact your doctor with your concerns and let him/her evaluate you and offer his/her professional input.

Feel free also to share your before, surgical, and after pictures with us if you'd like our input.

Best wishes,

Bill