Surgeons in Minneapolis

spummerr

There are Dr. Duncan Simmons with MHR and Dr. Robert Reese. Dr. Reese used to be with MHR until couple years ago.

PAI also had a floating physician here in town, though I think they closed shop last year. I'm not positive on that.

Spummerr,

Please take some time to thoroughly read many of the posts on this site and B Spot's response will make a lot of sense to you. icon_wink.gif

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Yeah, sorry about that, I guess I was having a bad day or something!

It's just that as soon as someone researches HT surgeons, and then narrows down to Minnesota, and finds Dr. Shapiro, why would one need to continue looking?

Anyway, spummer you are lucky enough to live in the same town as one of the best HT docs in the world.

Should you do a search on Dr. Ron Shapiro, you will find information describing the many happy patients who have shared their experience on this site.

You should call Matt Zupan at Shapiro Medical and set up a consult. He will be able to answer all your questions.

I hope you are having a good holiday and good luck in your search.

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Since MHR was mentioned, I should advise you that if you are considering MHR as a choice for an HT, to do research on this forum and other forums for MHR. Most people refer to MHR and Bosley as "hairmills", excellent advertising, terrible delivery of services. Many more unhappy patients than happy ones. Now I can't speak for the two doctors specifically that Janna mentioned...but do yourself a favor and consult with Shapiro Medical...they have proven themselves and have yielded excellent results consistently over time. MHR have yielded poor results consistently over time.

Bill