Online Live Chat Completed

Hello everyone,

As you may or may not be aware, we have an online chat room built into this community. As far as I know it is seldom used.

So I thought I would try something new by being available live tomorrow and open it up to anyone interested in an open discussion about anything regarding hair loss or hair restoration.

Details:

Date: 9/5/2007

Time: 10:00pm - 10:30pm Eastern Standard Time (the time in Pennsylvania)

Instructions:

Go to "Go", "Chat Rooms", and click "Hair Restoration Surgery Chat 1" OR you can click here.

You MAY have to install and ActiveX Control so make sure you are logged in as an administrator on your computer.

I believe you have to be registered so be sure to register to join in the discussion!

If you have any questions post them here. If you intend to join the live chat - post your intentions here as well.

Just think...what a better way than to ask your questions to a group of people who can offer live help!

If this works as well as I expect it might - we could set a regular schedule for something like this. Perhaps a few of our doctors may even be interested in joining!

I hope to see you all there!

Bill - Forum Moderator

Hello everyone,

As you may or may not be aware, we have an online chat room built into this community. As far as I know it is seldom used.

So I thought I would try something new by being available live tomorrow and open it up to anyone interested in an open discussion about anything regarding hair loss or hair restoration.

Details:

Date: 9/5/2007

Time: 10:00pm - 10:30pm Eastern Standard Time (the time in Pennsylvania)

Instructions:

Go to "Go", "Chat Rooms", and click "Hair Restoration Surgery Chat 1" OR you can click here.

You MAY have to install and ActiveX Control so make sure you are logged in as an administrator on your computer.

I believe you have to be registered so be sure to register to join in the discussion!

If you have any questions post them here. If you intend to join the live chat - post your intentions here as well.

Just think...what a better way than to ask your questions to a group of people who can offer live help!

If this works as well as I expect it might - we could set a regular schedule for something like this. Perhaps a few of our doctors may even be interested in joining!

I hope to see you all there!

Bill - Forum Moderator

Giants...

Yes, he date is tomorrow and the time is 10:00pm Eastern Standard Time until 10:30pm Eastern Standard Time. If enough people particpate and want to stay longer - we can extend it to 11pm.

Are you going to join us?

Nobuzz,

LOL bro! Hope you can join us? Maybe NN will make an exception for us even if it eats into his mirror time...lol

Bill

Tonight at 10:00pm - 10:30pm I will be there for anyone interested in discussion.

Regarding the future and regular occurence...who knows! Let's see how many people are interested in doing this tonight and then we can talk about doing it semi-regularly.

What an awesome opportunity especially for newbies to recieve LIVE HELP!

It will also be a nice opportunity for the vets to disucss and share experiences!

Whoever knows ahead of time that the will be joining say "I" on this thread!

Last minute joiners also welcome!

Bill

Hi I am new to this website. I have a question. I have used Just For Men hair color on my HTs for several years but three months ago I started leaving it on my hair for 15 minutes instead of the recommended five minutes. I have done it this once a week for maybe 3 or 4 months and have noticed significant hairloss or thinning!! Around the same time I also started taking Prilosec as well. Any thoughts as to which could be causing my hair loss or thinning? I always feel stubble when I run my fingers thru my hair so it apparantly is not gone but is either falling out and regrowing or simply breaking off. Any thoughts out there in hair land?

dave