Visage - $2 per graft

Reptile

Has anyone heard of this company: http://www.visage.ca/hairtransplant.html

They have a $2 per graft cost and have Doctor Ketan Patel who is an ISHRS Member. Don't get me wrong I have researched almost all the main doctors in and around the Toronto area but have no idea about this one. Does anyone have any info on them?

Yeah thanks guys,

I've narrowed down to either Dr. Marla Rosenberg, Dr. Nelson Ferreira, Dr. Cotterill, still have to hear back from Dr. Rahal. They are in and around Toronto except for Dr. Rahal in Ottawa.

Dr. Rahal gets amazing results. he was in my top 5 choices and i would have had to travel from new york (luckily dr. feller is in my backyard). i would also seriously consider hasson and wong if i were you. never heard of the other docs you mentioned which, although not a rule, is usually not a good thing when a long-time forum members aren't familiar with a doc.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Reptile--my level of comfort with your choices is only with Dr. Rahal--please do not consider any choices until you meet with him.

The key to Hairtransplantation is getting the best possible work----based on your want to stay local I would recommend Dr. Rahal at this point in time.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Stay with a coalition doctor, and dr. Rahal is definitely a good choice. I consulted with him and really liked his approach.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

You can get a great doc in Bangkok for just a bit more than $2 per graft... something like $2.10.

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.

Hi guys,

thanks for all the info, I got some info back from Dr. Rahal and he recommends around 4000 grafts for my front, the thing is the cost is over $14 grand and honestly I didn't want to go over $10 grand for now. Dr. Rahal is one of the best as I've heard from everyone but I will be consulting Dr. Cotterill this Friday as well, he seems to be pretty good from what I've heard and has over 20 years experience. I was going to go for Dr. Robert Jones but heard some mixed reviews on him.

Thanks