my hopes-please comment

Hello again

I have spent so much time in the previous 7 days just gathering and inspecting pics

Now here is what I hope for, after inspecting the pics carefully, I think what is the most annoying part, is the shedding peroid, while I found that few days after surgery, the surgery area with the small HT looks ok, but then after few days when the shedding starts and the transplanted hairs shed, thats when the image starts to look weird, and it takes really long time to start looking normal again, since you will have some native hair, while the hair at the temples and hairline are not growing at the same rate and density as the native hair, and it looks so thin, which in my opinion is not a good peroid.

I wish one day I will wake up and hear about a technique where the will be no shedding at all, so that what is transplanted will stay, so this means that your native hair and your transplanted hair will all grow nsync, without going thru the peroid of having to struggle with looks for 4-5 months at least.

DO YOU THINK THIS WILL COME TRUE?

I think most people on here will take looking weird for 2-5months over a life time of baldness. i dont think it looks that odd anyway.

i had hardley any hair on top and the shedding wasnt that much of a problem for me... but then over time it all grows out.

Who knows what the future will bring for new techniques.

dark,

As of right now, it is what it is...; however, I

ve had 2 ht's and I didn't think the "ugly duckling phase" was that bad. I had a lot of native hair to hide where the grafts were placed so that definitely helps in hiding the surgery; if you go to a top doc, the surgery is inevasive; also, keep your hair long enough to cover the donar scar and nobody will be able to see it; as spur said looking wierd for a few months is worth it in the big picture; nobody was able to tell I had surgery; I was out in public a few days after the surgery hiding it with my native hair; I say don't let that hinder you from moving forward; a year from now, you will be saying to yourself that I should have done it and second guessing yourself; there are definitely reasons to not get a HT, but I would say the waiting period should not be one of the reasons