using Dermatch post op

kg007

Hello Everyone -

Has anyone tried using Dermmatch in donor area after post-op? I am 2 weeks post-op, and I have slight shockloss on the donor site (specially on the left side), and since my hair is cut to # 4 buzz, it shows. Has anyone tried Dermmatch post-op to hide the donor line? I want to use it so it doesn't show when i goto work. Does anybody have any experience with that? Thanks.

KG

Hello Everyone -

Has anyone tried using Dermmatch in donor area after post-op? I am 2 weeks post-op, and I have slight shockloss on the donor site (specially on the left side), and since my hair is cut to # 4 buzz, it shows. Has anyone tried Dermmatch post-op to hide the donor line? I want to use it so it doesn't show when i goto work. Does anybody have any experience with that? Thanks.

KG

I just noticed that I have suffered enough shockloss around the donor area, that you can actually notice it.

Has anyone experienced shockloss around the donor site after the HT? If so, what did you do about it? Did the lost hair came back? after how long? Sorry about too many questions.

Originally posted by UGLY MAN 4 LIFE:

Hey, just so you know there's been talk on HLH about Dr. Hasson saying that toppik on the recipient could be bad.

Dunno about that, but Dr Epstein mentions in his post-op recommendations that Toppik can be applied as soon as the 3rd day post-op to conceal the crusts. Why the 3rd day? Because before for the first 3 days he recommends spraying Graftcyte on the recipient area every 30 minutes to accelerate the healing process.

I did use Graftcyte but not Toppik as I had enough hair to cover the work.

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day