What do you guys think about...

Ataylor

Are you serious? Try doing a search using Bosley as the search word on this sight. Bosley is the worst kind of four-letter word, next to MHR when speaking of a HT. I personally have not had any interaction with them, Thank goodness for that, but there have been many a tale in regards to the "Butchered" results (not my words but those of previous clients). One word........ "RESEARCH"! Good luck.

Smiling & laughing does wonders for the soul!

Originally posted by laughter's medicine:

Are you serious? Try doing a search using Bosley as the search word on this sight. Bosley is the worst kind of four-letter word, next to MHR when speaking of a HT. I personally have not had any interaction with them, Thank goodness for that, but there have been many a tale in regards to the "Butchered" results (not my words but those of previous clients). One word........ "RESEARCH"! Good luck.

Ditto the above...............I would "NEVER" consider Bosley or MHR based on the many horrible experiences that have been shared here.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

AT,

I can certainly understand the marketing appeal of Bosley or MHR. I understand the depression we as young balding men go through, so some of these commercials that prey on our insecurities can continue to get people in the door. Do not berate yourself for checking these clinics out, it is a natural progression as a start to actually doing something about your hairloss. With that said, now that you have found this site, after some research you will start to understand what it is that the coalition promotes, and additionally, you can begin to narrow down potential dr's that you are interested in. Remember, beginning the hair transplant PROCESS is not a decision that should be made rashly, or in a state of emotional reaction. Channel your energy into a state of relief and excitement that something can be done, and you will be fine.

Remember, regardless of the commercials, hair mills and unethical clinics have a greater propensity to ruin you for life, so be careful.

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Thanks for the help, guys. And laughter's medicine, yes, I was serious. You are obviously on this board on a much more consistant basis than I am, so it's easy to see why you would have known about all of the negative feed back in regards to Bsoley.

I simply typed Bosley in google and the second site that came up was this:

http://www.bosleymedicalviolations.com/

A few things I read on this page that literally had my jaw glued to the floor. Thank God I asked before I did anything with this company.

*sigh* icon_frown.gif

Yep, we're glad you found this site when you did. Now you'll need to spend some time researching the top quality physicians that are talked about on this site.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

I apologize if my question was taken as harsh or condescending, this was not my intent. I just wanted to make sure you were completely serious and not making a joke. You are right; I have spent quite a bit of time on this sight as well as many other sites doing my bit of research. I would really hate to read about another fellow sufferer ending up going with the likes of Bosley or MHR, good luck with your quest for answers and enlightenment.

Smiling & laughing does wonders for the soul!