cloning

I think they re still in phase 2. They're actually due to publish some results soon from what i ve read. They still aim to launch a product in 2009. No one knows whats goin on there really. People generally aren't to excited on the forums from what i ve read. There s a lot of scepticism. But i read recently that intercytex managed to clone a patch of human skin and effectively attach it to someones arm and it fully integrated into the body. No signs of rejection. That s the completion of phase 3 of some other skin repair treatment.

http://www.avlar.com/news.113.htm

That does sound encouraging to me. If they can clone skin now, then how close would they be to cloning a patch rear scalp skin along with the all important hair follicles and glands. If that was the case then you could have a hair transplant without having to get the back of your scalp cut and removed plus you would have all the doner hair you require.

Anyway, who really knows.

Unfortunately, the follicles are MUCH more complex than just the skin layer itself.

I do think Intercytex seems to be making more progress on hair cloning/HM than any of the other past efforts. But I notice that the Intercytex operation has always been talking a lot more about their progress over past HM attempts rather than talking about actually producing fabulous Elvis-headed results with their trials. I think that's a small but very important distinction.

-------------------------------------------------