Anywhere I can buy the real propecia online? (without shelling out 80 bucks)?

Arson

I'm kind of broke but I think this stuff is gonna work

So, last time i bought it it was like 59 plus 18 ups shipping and handling

anything better than that, while being the same real brand? i need help bad

Why buy the name brand if it's the same thing? I'm seeing results with my generic finasteride. I've been on it a little over 3 months and just noticed some new hairs sprouting up.

You should be able to buy it for approximately 45 bucks a month, if you buy it in 3-month orders. Plus a few bucks for shipping (not 18!!!) And that is referring to US-based companies who sell Propecia, not a generic.

Even if you buy Propecia at a local pharmacy, it should be at the most 65 bucks (and as cheap as 45-50) and there is no shipping charge, and no waiting for the mail to arrive.

Just out of curiosity, how does anyone know that these generics bought from non-pharmacies actually contain finasteride? Recently, my insurance plan stopped covering my propecia. I went from paying $10 a month to $50 a month. Needless to say, I was pretty pissed off. When people used to post about propecia buying questions in the past, I usually just skimmed them----now I have to pay close attention.

My questions are, is there a generic that exists that is sold at US pharmacies? Also, if no generic exists, What is the best place to order it that you KNOW is actually the real drug? I know some of you may have said that you have had results from your generics, and I'm not doubting your sincerity, but there could always be other factors which might be factored into that growth ( hair cycles, placebo affects, reductions in stress, other hair prescriptions being used, drastic lifestyle changes, etc).

The generic finasteride arrived in right on time and it looked pretty legit since it had the warning label for women and everything. I think what won me over is the fact that it was an overseas company and they still asked me to send them a copy of my prescription. It seems to be working now.

The name of the pill I get is Finpecia. It's a 1mg finasteride tablet. I'm at about 3 1/2 months and I'm still losing my hair a bit. However, there are small black hairs sprouting up that never did before.

NC30

I believe that generic Propecia is only made outside of North America, and is not legally sold here. However, it is possible to mail order it.

There is something to be said in favor of buying Propecia from a local pharmacy (convenience) but if money is a factor, try doing a web search on "mail order drugs" or other similar phrases, and dig through the various listings.

It is also cheaper to buy Proscar, and divide it into segments.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.drugs-one.com/proscar.htm

I've come across this website that sells generic Propecia and gen. Proscar.

Is it advisable to purchase PROSCAR Generic (Finasteride 60 x 5mg) for $46.99? I have read that people take the 5 mg pill and cut it in quarters; the idea is that 1/4 of Proscar is approx. equal to 1 Propecia pill.

If this makes sense, then with less than 50 dollars I can end up with propecia for 8 months!

I will appreciate advice from experienced people.

K

• 4 weeks later...

I'm thinking about trying propecia/proscar again. I tried it about 3 years ago but developed a rash so I stopped taking it. I've got a 1 month supply and if I don't have a reaction this time then I hope to continue with it. I checked out the Drugs-One website. I'm wondering if you ordered from them and did you get the product as promised? The company is in Bombay India. The price offered is by far the cheapest I've heard of - 60 tablets of 5mg generic Proscar. If split into 5 pieces, this would be a 10 month supply for $46.99. I'm surprised that more people aren't asking about this since it appears that there are a lot of propecia users on this board. So, Kourion or anyone else - has anyone recieved a shipment from Drugs-One.com? Are they legit?