FUE ?

A B

Aside from price, can anyone tell me the downside to FUE ?

As far as I know, no scar, correct ?

And since the skin isnt being removed, does the hair that gets taken out regrow in the back also ?

Aside from price, can anyone tell me the downside to FUE ?

As far as I know, no scar, correct ?

And since the skin isnt being removed, does the hair that gets taken out regrow in the back also ?

FUE is little scarring and can take from areas that strip can not-- like sides of hair.

Downside, is FUE cost a lot more, the yield is less--avg session around 500-700 compared to strip of 2,000. Not to say FUE has done some 1500 procedures but it usually takes a couple of days and lot of money.

And NO the hair taken from FUE does NOT grow back-- the area FUE taken will have not be as dense in the donor as before.

If you havent had HT, I would recommend strip until you get low on donor then at that time FUE>

The doc must be experienced, if not you may 'mothball' which will make sections of your hair look thinner compared to the other areas, a lot thinner and this can be worse that being bald. To fix you have to FUE back in the holes!!!!Holy expensive batman.

There are a lot of discussions about survival rate, size of the tool to remove them, transection etc etc. Do a lot of research, talk with docs, I would start with Dr. Feller, he has taken a very aggressive approach to developing FUE and seems to be as close to an expert as possible.

good luck