Dr. Tykocinski in Brazil

TC17

Does anyone have any experience with Dr. Tykocinski? His work appears to be outstanding, and Pat's write up on him from a few years back is also quite impressive. Does anyone know what he charges? It seems that if he is as good as Pat said he was that one can receive a relatively cheap transplant from one of the best doctors. The exchange rate as of 4/13/09 is $1 U.S. equals .48 Brazilian whatevers.

It looks as though he doesn't require shaving and that his transplant will would be roughly 40-50% cheaper than US doctors. Anybody?????

Does anyone have any experience with Dr. Tykocinski? His work appears to be outstanding, and Pat's write up on him from a few years back is also quite impressive. Does anyone know what he charges? It seems that if he is as good as Pat said he was that one can receive a relatively cheap transplant from one of the best doctors. The exchange rate as of 4/13/09 is $1 U.S. equals .48 Brazilian whatevers.

It looks as though he doesn't require shaving and that his transplant will would be roughly 40-50% cheaper than US doctors. Anybody?????

I was born in Brazil and I go there very often. A ticket to Brazil cost about US $ 600.00 round trip with all fees. One week hotel accommodations

US $ 500.00 dollars. If the difference in price from the US doctors to doctor Tykocinski makes up for the US $ 1,100.00 dollars, could be a good deal.

While I'm unsure of his prices, I assumed $5 per graft for 2,000 grafts and an additional $2,000 in traveling expenses. The $12,000 in U.S. dollars would work out to around $5,800 after the exchange rate. Under $6k for 2,000 grafts with what appears to be a great doc is an unbelievable deal. However, I can't find that much information on him and his website doesn't have any pictures of his work.

That's because brazilian doctors are not alowed to post before and after pictures, by the law.

So just to clarify you guys, he charges R$5 reais per graft and the average rate is 1 dollar = 2.20 reais... So you can get a hair transplantation of 4000 grafts for something like $8.700 - 9.000 dollars.

And yes, he is a very good doctor, and he performs 4000+ larges secctions too.

Any information just contact me. I'm brazilian and i know the doctor.

Coalition member Dr. Tykocinski does excellent ultra refined work in my opinion and is definitely worth considering.

He has been posting examples of his work in the "Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics" section of the forum. Examples of his results can also be found on his Coalition profile.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill,

I don't wish to stir things up, but when I look at Dr. Tykocinski's coalition profile I only see about a dozen pictures. Is there anyway that we can get him (and all other doctors for that matter) to post more? I would love to see a sampling of each doctors work on patients with thin hair, thick hair, extensive balding, moderate balding, light hair, dark hair, and everything in between. Any chance of making that a reality?

I have heard nothing but good things about Dr. Tykocinski. Dr. Wong speaks highly about him.

I think the reason why you don't see more pictures is because there are laws in Brazil that don't allow you to post before and after pictures.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson