help HT in 2 days dont know what to do!

I would really appreciate advice, I have booked HT for Friday in Argentina, yesterday on my first face to face consultation doctor have gave me new option/info and I am confused should I consider his advice or not.

Basically I lost hair from side, as on photo, and this was my main target, in between ( front) I have hair which has slightly receded but I am happy with it. Doctor has told me that my front top part hair is 30 folliculas per cm2 and that after he finish with sides, sides part will be 60 per cm2 so it will not look natural, he then suggested to try to increase density on front top by adding almost 30 follicular per cm2 to part where I have existing hair which is fin. Now all of this sound good to me if this can be achieved but I have concerns!

1. Is putting hair where I already have hair good idea, hair

2. Should I just do sides and then if really density is so much more from this HT on sides then in between I can do 2nd HT to correct this by adding some to front top part

My HT is FUE and is scheduled for Friday and I am already in Argentina. PLEASE HELP!

DSC00403.JPG.be579eb12de09b219da6eb8a45daf5cd.JPG

I have never heard of your doc therefore can't dispense much advice on him personally. Did you do your homework on him? Have you seen patients' work or spoken to any former patients? FUE is a very tricky, delicate procedure that only top, qualified docs should be performing. It is even tougher when you need a high number of grafts. Add to the degree of difficulty the fact that you have a good amount of native hair. I would consider canceling if you don't feel 100% certain about this. Don't become another HT cautionary tale....

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• 1 year later...

HELLO MARIO I SAW YOUR POST THAT YOU GONNA HAVE SURGERY IN ARGENRINA WITH INJERTOCAPILAR DR Alejandro Chueco ,I AM THINKING ABOUT THE SAME I SAW THE VIDEOS OG INJERTOCAPILAR AND THEY LOOK PROMISSING ,BUT I WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ,AND IF YOU CAN GIVE ME ADVISE ABOUT YOUR SURGERY IT WILL BE REALLY APPRECIATED.THANK YOU

• 2 years later...

sounds like you need to do more research, you do not want to be in the wrong hands with this procedure.. there is nothing worse then going through all of this and then having an unsatisfactory or even worse regrettable outcome, and im speaking from past experience.. have consultations with docs recommended here, I saw dr. Rahal in Ottawa last month for my ht.There was a young man from australia getting his done there as well so dont let proximity affect your decision on a doc. best of luck

How did you find him if you have never met him before, and have you seen examples of his work, not photos of other clinics work?

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Quote from Charles R. Swindol

March 14, 2013. 2462 grafts to the crown

Hair Transplant with Dr. Gabel in Portland, Oregon

Dr. Gabel's Website