1/2" by 1/2" of new terminal hair growing in!

Sorry to over post, I just have to share this news:

The new 7 little forehead hairs I found 1/18/04 and 1/20/04 are turning into a patch of about 20 terminal hairs 1/2" by 1/2". This is the biggest chuck of terminal hair growth that I have ever had on my forehead. It should be ready for pictures in about two weeks. The hairs are currently too small to photograph, most would bleach out. They should be ready to photograph in 2 to 3 weeks.

I have now seen this type of hair growth on my forehead several times. That's how I am able to identify it.

The hairs with this type of growth, grow real thin about 1/3 of and inch, then the shaft thickens and they go terminal.

This growth is amazing! It's on my oldest baldest head area, 20 year plus dormant follicles now growing terminal hair at a normal speed!

Sorry to over post, I just have to share this news:

The new 7 little forehead hairs I found 1/18/04 and 1/20/04 are turning into a patch of about 20 terminal hairs 1/2" by 1/2". This is the biggest chuck of terminal hair growth that I have ever had on my forehead. It should be ready for pictures in about two weeks. The hairs are currently too small to photograph, most would bleach out. They should be ready to photograph in 2 to 3 weeks.

I have now seen this type of hair growth on my forehead several times. That's how I am able to identify it.

The hairs with this type of growth, grow real thin about 1/3 of and inch, then the shaft thickens and they go terminal.

This growth is amazing! It's on my oldest baldest head area, 20 year plus dormant follicles now growing terminal hair at a normal speed!

• 3 years later...

mehairbegrowin,

I would say "welcome to our community", but it appears as if you have been a registered member longer than me.

When you say "forehead", are you referring to around the hairline? I guess I picture the forehead as below the hairline and I certainly wouldn't want to grow hair there.

What is causing this hair growth?

Bill