3RD H/T STRIP/FUE

a little confused about the weblog chronology. However The pics 9 mos post op look great. yet you mention you just went for another hT and I see no pictures of that.

I suggest you need to chat with Bill as I suspect a little hair greed at hand :-).

You appear to have a nice head of hair.

Any difficulty with landing the babes is probably not due to the hair at this point ;-).

Originally posted by Abby:

I haave just had my 2nd H/T 14 days ago. I was contemplating a 3rd H/T . Im not sure if I should go for FUE or Strip . Any suggestions welcome.

Cheers

Your hairline and coverage look fantastic!

Why haven't you grown your hair out a little bit more?

I would try that and see how it looks.

-

1st Transplant: 5,485 grafts with Dr Jerry Wong

2nd Transplant: 3,100 grafts with Dr Jerry Wong

3rd Transplant: 5,035 grafts with Dr Sanusi Umar

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Wong

Originally posted by miked:

a little confused about the weblog chronology. However The pics 9 mos post op look great. yet you mention you just went for another hT and I see no pictures of that.

I suggest you need to chat with Bill as I suspect a little hair greed at hand :-).

You appear to have a nice head of hair.

Any difficulty with landing the babes is probably not due to the hair at this point ;-).

Sorry Miked, youre right, I am about to upload my 2nd H/T pics soon as I receive them from the Dr. I will also keep upoading every month.

Originally posted by Drew35:
Originally posted by Abby:

I haave just had my 2nd H/T 14 days ago. I was contemplating a 3rd H/T . Im not sure if I should go for FUE or Strip . Any suggestions welcome.

Cheers

Your hairline and coverage look fantastic!

Why haven't you grown your hair out a little bit more?

I would try that and see how it looks.

I tried to grow it out but it looked silly, a little patchy, after all I was a 6 on the NWS, a pretty large bald area. Thats even after 3250 grafts. Thats why I kept it short and nobody was any wiser, especially the chicks in university they love it. Now ive had my 2nd H/T im back to wearing a beanie hat again. Soon it'll be the summer holidays and when I return end of August things will hopefully look better. Saying that this time round I will be growing it out. I think its only fair for everyone to see the final results including myself.

Keep in mind that results from a second procedure can sometimes take a little longer to achieve than results from the first procedure. You first need to see if you need and/or want a third procedure and if so were are the new grafts going to give you the most benefit. Nothing worse that sticking a new graft right on top of a previously placed graft that just has not sprouted yet. Patience will pay off in the long run.