Picture of Scar 4.5 weeks

Hi Brando,

Thanks for the comments! Actually, Dr. Katz from Washington Crossing, PA performed the surgery. I can't tell how the top will look as of yet, since obviously I'm only 4.5 weeks out and just like most people, it looks like I didn't get surgery on top.

But yes, he did an awesome job on the back. I can barely see the scar even when I pull up the hair, but it is obviously there...not white yet...still a little red. I will get my wife to take some pics of the actual scar either later tonight or over the next couple days!

All responses welcome! Support is always appreciated...we all need to stick together =)

Bill

Thanks Smoothy! Yes, I am pretty happy with the scarline so far! I'm just in waiting process right now....6.5 weeks in counting. I guess the average seems to be that I will start to see some hair coming in by about 12 weeks...so I guess all I can do now is count down the weeks. I have been using minoxidil 2% (because 5% is too itchy) and I started using propecia at 2 weeks after surgery....so I am hoping those two things combined will help keep the existing hair and maybe "encourage" some of the hair to grow a little faster =)

Bill