Laser stuff real and fake

GreyHunk

So, Dr. Feller says that once laser strikes "any surface" it is no longer a laser, but just regular light. He demonstrates it by showing how laser is a laser as seen by a tiny dot on the background screen. Then he shows how laser is no longer a laser by putting his hand near the laser: in fact, it is a large circle, not a dot.

But isn't the black screen also "any surface"? Why does it remain a small dot on the black screen (demonstrated as "laser"), and why is it a much larger circle on his hand (demonstrated as "regular light")?

Is the conclusion that LLLT may actually work for African-Americans, since dispite the claims it remains as "laser" on the black screen? Or is there something else as an explanation for this mistery?

------------------------

DISCLAIMER: An attempt at discrediting Dr. Feller's video is NOT endorsing the LLLT as an effective treatment by GreyHunk. I personally don't even think LLLT is sufficiently proven to be an effective therapy for MPB, in fact circumstancial evidence makes me doubt its effectiveness seriously.

P.S. I actually wanted to just create and upload the images and then use them in the video's own topic, I did not know it starts a new thread. Sorry about opening a new topic on it.

74810754_F50D3B04E240286E1228E1D0AA34BF67.jpg.thumb 29710754_65D7D6B9F3A8793F1A18DCAB1458FFD7.jpg.thumb

GreyHunk

-----------------

DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor. My opinions are mine. If I fight something it doesn't mean I am endorsing the opposite.

So, Dr. Feller says that once laser strikes "any surface" it is no longer a laser, but just regular light. He demonstrates it by showing how laser is a laser as seen by a tiny dot on the background screen. Then he shows how laser is no longer a laser by putting his hand near the laser: in fact, it is a large circle, not a dot.

But isn't the black screen also "any surface"? Why does it remain a small dot on the black screen (demonstrated as "laser"), and why is it a much larger circle on his hand (demonstrated as "regular light")?

Is the conclusion that LLLT may actually work for African-Americans, since dispite the claims it remains as "laser" on the black screen? Or is there something else as an explanation for this mistery?

------------------------

DISCLAIMER: An attempt at discrediting Dr. Feller's video is NOT endorsing the LLLT as an effective treatment by GreyHunk. I personally don't even think LLLT is sufficiently proven to be an effective therapy for MPB, in fact circumstancial evidence makes me doubt its effectiveness seriously.

P.S. I actually wanted to just create and upload the images and then use them in the video's own topic, I did not know it starts a new thread. Sorry about opening a new topic on it.

74810754_F50D3B04E240286E1228E1D0AA34BF67.jpg.thumb 29710754_65D7D6B9F3A8793F1A18DCAB1458FFD7.jpg.thumb

GreyHunk

-----------------

DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor. My opinions are mine. If I fight something it doesn't mean I am endorsing the opposite.

The conclusion is LLLT DOSENT WORK FOR ANYONE because their is no photo proof it does work after 40 or so years that I or anyone else here can find,you are grasping at straws in your argument now.Your statement doesnt address how the laser gets through to the follicle which is the crucial point in the argument.Who cares what it looks like when it hits a surface if it cant get through to the follicle,this is the important aspect in the debate.Lasers used for other medical conditions are different to LLLT,they use high heat which would destroy a hair follicle so they are 2 different topics.Its easy for anyone to pick holes in any argument but bottom line is LLLT has been around long enough to show it doesnt work for growing hair so you sniping here in the name of science doesnt change any intelligent persons opinion regardless of what you may think.

HT 2006/7

I actually would like to get these pictures on the main topic and get this removed. I'll figure out how to get the pictures there and then this can get zapped or merged.

Sorry about the double topic, it was not intentional.

Questions and answers there.

GH.

GreyHunk

-----------------

greyhunk, without going into a long, drawn out explanation, if you are not a LLT advocate as you say, why are you spending so much time trying to discredit Dr. Feller?

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Greyhunk,

You can add photos into a discussion topic, but you can only attach one per thread. You can also then call the URL by using the IMG tags to display as many images already uploaded in a single discussion thread as you want.

Since these images have already been uploaded, you can use the software to detach them to get the full URLs. Then you can surround them by the img tags without the space I added after the "G". This will display the images in the discussion thread without reuploading them.

In "Full Posting" mode, these tags are done for you by selecting the appropriate button.

As for this post, I agree that we have enough laser debate threads to go around.

So since we all agree that we don't want another one, I'm going to lock this topic.

Feel free to continue the discussion about Dr. Feller's laser video on this thread.

Thanks,

Bill