Dr Bishan Mahadevia please dont ever go to him

francis34

Hi , well i did a hair transplant surgery with Dr mahadevia in June 2009 well he is totally un professional in his approach and i warn all Indians and everybody else not to ever go to him .I went to this surgeon and i asked him how many grafts will you plant he said around 3700 since i wanted maximum i asked the doctor to implant single hair too (FUE+FUT)he said ok and he would implany 600 ,i asked him how did he calculate the strip grafts he said he counted the number of grafts per sq cm and multiplied it by the size of the strip , to this i replied that the grafts may be less in other areas he said ok ill tell you how many grafts i implanted after the procedure i said ok . After the procedure i asked him how many grafts he said 3800 i asked did he count he got irritated he said i already told you before how i counted i said doc that is an estimate only to this he said its impossible to count the number of grafts leave alone the number of 1,2,3 hair grafts he justs estimates and even any patients he tells the grafts or the number of 1,2,3 hair grafts its just a general estimate he must realize that all people are different and density varies at different parts of head i did not argue .Even his support staff are horrible to say the least i asked them no of grafts they said they did not know and talking very rudely i went back to the UK disjointed .I said to my self ill forgive and forget this and prayed for good results but the results are terrible its been more than 6 months and the hairline and rest looks horrible on counting its around 15 hairs per Sq cm it looks terrible i am back in india and very very upset my work in uk is overi really should have done the transplant with Farjo in manchester my mistake i feel very low and my chances of another transplant also are bleak cause the place where he took the single hair from is become so barren that the yield in another transplant will be very less i am distraught and i WARN ALL STAY AWAY FROM DR BISHAN MAHADEVIA i will post pictures soon .Please advise me what to do next

Dr.Madhu seems to have a process where he groups the grafts into 20 each into a small holder before the actual placement. so if the patient is accompanied by a person he can possibly sit and count the actual no.of grafts.

I kind of belived in Dr.Madhu and his staff so I didnt insist on the count.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Hi , well i did a hair transplant surgery with Dr mahadevia in June 2009 well he is totally un professional in his approach and i warn all Indians and everybody else not to ever go to him .I went to this surgeon and i asked him how many grafts will you plant he said around 3700 since i wanted maximum i asked the doctor to implant single hair too (FUE+FUT)he said ok and he would implany 600 ,i asked him how did he calculate the strip grafts he said he counted the number of grafts per sq cm and multiplied it by the size of the strip , to this i replied that the grafts may be less in other areas he said ok ill tell you how many grafts i implanted after the procedure i said ok . After the procedure i asked him how many grafts he said 3800 i asked did he count he got irritated he said i already told you before how i counted i said doc that is an estimate only to this he said its impossible to count the number of grafts leave alone the number of 1,2,3 hair grafts he justs estimates and even any patients he tells the grafts or the number of 1,2,3 hair grafts its just a general estimate he must realize that all people are different and density varies at different parts of head i did not argue .Even his support staff are horrible to say the least i asked them no of grafts they said they did not know and talking very rudely i went back to the UK disjointed .I said to my self ill forgive and forget this and prayed for good results but the results are terrible its been more than 6 months and the hairline and rest looks horrible on counting its around 15 hairs per Sq cm it looks terrible i am back in india and very very upset my work in uk is overi really should have done the transplant with Farjo in manchester my mistake i feel very low and my chances of another transplant also are bleak cause the place where he took the single hair from is become so barren that the yield in another transplant will be very less i am distraught and i WARN ALL STAY AWAY FROM DR BISHAN MAHADEVIA i will post pictures soon .Please advise me what to do next

Please post the pictures. Seems this is a fraudulent review to endorse some other doctor.:P