Couvre Alternate?

Has anyone used anything like Couvre that can be found in a store? I would like to experiment with it this weekend before work on Monday and don't have time to order over the Internet. I have been using dermmatch and toppik but not 100% satisfied yet. I need something to put on the scar to help conceal it better. I have dark brown hair. If anyone hears of anything that can be found in WalMart, Target, Walgrees, etc that would be great!!

Thanks in advance...

Thanks Bill. My wife actually applied some eyeliner cream to the scar area and it covered it up very well.

First day at the new job today. Was pretty self conscious but made it through... If anyone else has any tips/tricks of products bought at local stores, let me know. thanks again...

• 4 weeks later...

Dermatch worked the best for me !!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 1 month later...

I was going to say, Couvre seems basically like a makeup compound. I'm not familiar with the titles of all the women cosmetics, but there have to be several cremes that women use for other purposes that can be adapted to a Couvre mission. I am not surprised at all to hear about the eyeliner - clever!

NW5a, fin/foam/couvre

3801 grafts FUE, Dr Jose Lorenzo - Madrid, November 2014

• 4 weeks later...

The Dermatch & Toppik route certainly seems popular, moreso than Couvre, I haven't really used Toppik as I use Nanogen instead but they're similar, and it can take a little practice to get it looking just so, but after a while you can do it pretty much perfectly even asleep first thing in the morning!

Buying Nanogen in the US is, I've heard, not, easy, but I'm sure there are online shops? Makeup such as eyeliner could be a good emergency measure though, I might keep one around just in case, thanks!