Yomommyz

hey yomommyz

I can imagine you feel like you are going thru hell right now.

Honestly I didnt think I had enough money for a transplant but there are ways to make it happen.

Set aside a budget on whatever you make, just like a car payment.

I got 18 months no interest and pay around 200 a month. I only work part time and am able to afford this.

You can make it happen if you really want it!

What level is your hair loss? and how old are you?

Hey Tommy,

Do you live in Adelaide? Coz one of my friend's friend called tommy is having hair loss probelm as well.

I think you should concentrate on the positive side of things. I guese one of the reason why hair loss is so depressing is because of how you think people think of you. And let it totally ruin your social life.

But the look is just part of the equation. How you communicate with people is more important. If you stay positve, respect and give out good energy to people, I would say 80% of the people would treat you good. The other 20% are probably dixks who have no consideration of other people's feelings anyway. So why would you care about what they think?

Stay positive!!

hey brother i feel for you man..

I am going, and have been thru this personal hell.

What sucks the most is that people that arent going thru it think we are making a big deal about nothing. Hairloss is seriously tramatic in every sense of the word especially at a younger age.

But there is hope!

I recently have begun to reclaim my youth. 17-22.

2010 will be my big year.

There is help out there you just might have to wait.. and thats the hardest part.. trust me I know.

Take care

hi did your hair loss stop as soon as you took proprecia? people say that you have to be on it atleast 12months, i was jus wondering whether u have 12months more loss then it works or you stop losing hairs gradually from the off

I watch it every time I feel weak. It's really "yourself" that's pulling you back. Keep going and get what you want in life! you can get through the tough time, just a matter of time

Hi, I think the comment i made was to a person whos comment has now been deleted????? I duno. Anyways, sorry to hear about your plight, i started to lose my hair at 18 and had little digs ever since. Was slow at first but in the last year and a bit it has sped up, im now a norward 3v, and just about to start fin.

It sucks, I know, but who cares what others think, if somone says somthing, the BEST thing to do is not ignore it or get cross, just laugh it off, make a joke out of it, even though it may hurt, if people think it doesnt bother you, then it doesnt get mentioned. If its a close friend, tell them the truth that it upsets you.

Have you tried concealers, ive used courve and nanogen and both have good results, although take a while to master, ive heard dermatch is good also, but i cant seem to get that in the UK.

The one thing i do not get, and never will, is the fact that people feel they can be so mean about peoples hair loss and try to embaress us. If i had a big nose ears teeth scar birth mark, it might get mentioned once, but people would feel sorry for you and prob hardly mention, however if your bald its almost asif its your own fault! so they have the right to take the piss!

I know how you feel.

I've been on it for 3 months now and was taking 2.5mg every other day as I had proscar.

Seems like I've shed half my hair and look silly thin on top. Supposed to stop it going not lose it but I'm told its just a shed and it comes back.

Really hope so but its getting me down