HT in Dubai or India which is better?

ZiaN

Im zia from dubai.

I had class 7 stage of bladness. My age is 27 After seeing the results through this forum , i'm convinced to do HT. I tried calling Nuhart in dubai. i asked me 16k Dhs for single session (1000-1500 hairs) he said. it looks costly for me. I had few question. pls help me.

1.Is there any good HT surgeons Chennai/Hyd/Bnglore?

2.Can any tell me DR Humayun Mohmand does HT in Dubai? if so how much he charges?

Thans,

zia

ziaul.n@gmail.com

Zia, why do you want to spend 16k dirham to transplant 1000-1500 hairs through a doctor in Dubai?

Why don't you get the surgery done from a top notch doctor in the US or Canada for the same, or even lower price? You would very likely get much better results by doing the surgery in the US or Canada.

My google search showed that 16k dirhams approximately equals USD 4,500. You can get more than 1000 grafts (which would be more than 1500 hairs, since each graft equals almost 2 hairs on average) from several coalition doctors at a lower price. Some coalition doctors in the USA and Canada charge $3 per graft, and most charge around $4. Also, most clinics would give you a travel discount.

Believe me, one of my friends had his life made miserable by having a "low cost" surgery outside the USA. He has since spent several thousands of dollars trying to fix the initial butchering that he got from the butcher doctor, but he is limited by donor availability.

I hope others won't make the same mistake.

Good luck!

I agree with Forrest Gump completely. Your Donor Area is limited and very precious, If you have a bad procedure and then you have to repair a bad procedure half your donor area has been used. So you really don't have much to work with. So make sure you choose a qualified coalition physician before you even think about getting a HT. Like everyone says "Do your research"

• 2 weeks later...

At present I am not in DUBAI but I am planning to go to dubai so that I can be accessable to some of my international clients who are afraid to come to Pakistan.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Zia,

I vaguely recall one of our members PLEASE GROW PLEASE *NOT* giving a good review of the NUHART Clinic.

I could be wrong.

Please check this out and see, before doing anything.

take care...

Dr Mohmand, that might be a very good move on your part. I have traveled extensively in that part of the world, and Pakistan is an extremely scary place, especially if you're a foreigner and/or a christian, jew, or hindu. Right now, with the Taliban problem, it might be even scarier.

Dubai, on the other hand is much safer and nicer. Good luck with your office in Dubai.

HI doctor Mohammed ,

actually i live in Qatar , and i will be happy to see you in dubai !

but i have one question please , if you move to Dubai , the price per graft will stay the same ? cause if it's so then its will be amazing ...

do you plane to move to dubai this year ?

thanks and sorry for my bad english icon_redface.gif