New Histogen results 1 year after. Real cause for excitement.

Crashul

Originally posted by FinHairLoss:

I wonder how much a treatment would be? any knowledgeable persons have a guestimate

I think the price depends on how long the treatment would last. If i understand it correctly it will re-start your hair. That means it will last 23 years for someone who started loosing their hair at 23 like i have.

For a full head of hair for 23 years I'd pay up to 25.000 $.

Originally posted by Crashul:
Originally posted by FinHairLoss:

For a full head of hair for 23 years I'd pay up to 25.000 $.

HELLLLLS YEAHHH i'd shell out 25 bucks for a full head of hair too ;-)

j/k i know you meant 25 grand... gotta love geographic differences with writing

i don't know if i'd shell out 25 grand... but 10k. easily.

my reg is:

propecia 1mg EVERYDAY

minox 5% twice daily (f the foam)

nizoral 1%

say la V old buddies .... i'm tryin to keep you

I think they said it could be available in asia within the next 2 to 3 years... I'll look for the link. She seems to make it sound like they are moving full steam ahead. I think these one year results are going to bring in a lot of investment and make the lawsuit against them obsolete. These IMO are the best results of any futuristic medical treatment to this date.

they said no side effects have been found yet, and also that the hair grows in naturally and in the correct direction. I think the HSC forumla actually regenerates your already existing pores

I know that most people on here are sceptical and have heard the "its right around the corner" news for years now...but I'm surprised there hasnt been more talk about this. The results seem pretty concrete... I think once people listen to this interview...

(promotional link removed - we don't allow links to this website)

..... then they may be more optimistic

hopefully some healthy free market competition between histogen and aderans will expedite the process even more.... aderans is already moving towards the end of their phase II trials (should be done by the end of 2010)