when can i have another transplant ?

DOEs anybody know when it would be right to get another hair transplant, i just had mine last friday with Dr. Ochs in beverly hills. I feel good, no problems. I am eager to schedule another

session in 6 months, is this a good time frame?

Any advice would do. thanks

juanc

1000 grafts with dr rosanelli

1000 grafts with Dr. Peterson

1600 (july 17) with Dr. Ochs

DOEs anybody know when it would be right to get another hair transplant, i just had mine last friday with Dr. Ochs in beverly hills. I feel good, no problems. I am eager to schedule another

session in 6 months, is this a good time frame?

Any advice would do. thanks

juanc

1000 grafts with dr rosanelli

1000 grafts with Dr. Peterson

1600 (july 17) with Dr. Ochs

Six months is way too early. If in the same area, then wait at least a year. If a totally different area, then maybe 6 months. You need to let the donor area heal so you have sufficient elasticity to obtain a decent size strip.

hairlust,

I believe waiting 12 months is optimal between strip procedures for 1 solid reason and an a second possible reason. The first and real reason is to give the scalp and its elasticity time to return. The second reason is if hair is being transplanted in the same area to densify it, it's good to let the first hair transplant come to maturity. This reason to wait a year becomes null if hair is being transplanted in virgin areas however, the first one still applies.

Best wishes,

Bill