About Dr.Ashok need reviews::

bobby250

Hello ALL

I am planning to take HT in hyderabad,

i saw reviews about Dr.Madhu its good

but Dr.Madhu charges around 1.2L to 1.5L for more than 3k grafts( becasue all my forehead is very thin and need to arange the hair entirly)

as a normal indian i cant afford this amount

i have consulted Dr.Ashok also

they charge around 50k and they will cover everything

and i asked about no of gratfs,,,they wont do the HT by counting the grafts,if u want to know about the no of gratfs it costs 3-4 times more than they are charging i have searched for jagadish in this forum,in search results i couldnt find anything

please advice me on Dr.Ashok

Bobby,

I have not heard anything about Dr. Ashok. If no one else has any reviews. My best advice would be to wait if you cannot afford the HT right now. I know its not what you wanted to hear, but its better to wait a little bit and get it done by a solid surgeon, then to pay for one thats going to mess you up.

-Bleach

Bobby

Don't get misled by Dr. Ashok's pricing or patient results that he may claim. Some members on this forum have said they have had a very bad experience with Dr. Ashok. Do you want to think about money and go for a procedure that you are gonna regret all your life, or save up and go to a good doctor? Decide for yourself.

• 1 year later...
Guest mariewoltz25411697

I have gotten my hair transplant done by Dr. Ashok. He charged me Rs. 60,000. For other patients, who have gotten the transplant on the same day as I did, he charged around half of it (Rs. 30000). He knew, I live in US, so I think the higher price. He did 3 transplant on the same day between 10AM to 6PM, besides consultations. He probably spent about 30-45 mins translating my hair, not including strip removal etc. I think that is a very short time spend on a patient. Grafts on my head's vertex were placed by medical staff (3, 4 ppl working simultaneously). Overall, my feeling is he is not spending enough time with patients, and trying to maximize his profits by doing multiple transplants on the same day.

Results :

I am not too happy with the results either. It has been 9 months since I have gotten the transplant. Appearance on the frontal hair line is ok. There is a clear bald spot on the top of my head. At the vertex hair is very sparse too. Besides, hair appears to be placed in layers with abrupt changes in growth direction, instead of a gradual change. I am considering a second hair transplant here in Atlanta, Ga.

Edited by mariewoltz25411697

Hi Bobby250,

I don't know a thing about the doc you've mentioned. However, the one piece of advice I would like to give is never rush into a HT and never decide on a doctor based on only the price factor. I took close to an year analyzing and researching options before I took the plunge. Take time to research before the procedure than regretting your decision post a HT gone wrong

And, I couldn't help but laugh when I read that the price quadruples if you ask about the number of grafts :D

Go to Dr. A. He is very good. Very nice results posted by him on the net. He is located in Chitranjan Park, New Delhi, India.

Edited by HARIRI

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 1 month later...
Guest mariewoltz25411697

Subbu,

I posted my pics 11months after HT, on my profile album. I sent the the pics to Dr. Ashok Reddy and asked for his comments on the results. The bastard doesn't reply. He know that he cheated me. I still remember his words just after the transplant, saying " I would look great" after the hair grows. I am no different than what I was an year ago. I think in my case the yield is too low. Only Ashok knows why..

Edited by mariewoltz25411697

• 1 year later...

I had HT in this clicnic (2 years ago) and with in 6 months Infection developed on my scalp. No doubt I got very good hair density with in 10 months. But just after 10 months my TRANSPLANTED hairs even started falling (which doctor claims permanent, might be not transplanted depp inside scalp) and then with in 16 months my nearly whole transplanted hair even gone. Now my hair density is only 15 % after 2 years of HT from this clininc. DOnt go to this clinic. I tried to contacting Doctor about my falling of transplanted hair, but no satisfactory resolution and even he asked me to go for 2nd Hair transplant. What a waste of time, money and DONOR hairs. He charged me 70000/- because I came from Singapore for HT, whiel he charged very less from other patient. He is really a very big cheater. Beware!!

• 4 years later...

I was bit depressed after my first transplant at Bangalore because of poor growth and hairline design, thereafter i came to know about dr. Ashok at Begumpet, Hyderabad. who explained me quite nicely and implanted in Nov 2016. The results changed my hairline and facial look completely. I am extremely happy with the results and i receive compliments from everybody now also my career is back on track. it was really wonderful and the services rendered by dr. Ashok really remarkable. The whole clinic & OT is one of the best amongst the clinics i have see. good part was complete transparency and genuine advice and they delivered better then what they told. i wish them success and want to thank for doing such a nice hair transplant.

it was a life changing experience.