hair transplant in india

rkm

@rkm,

I would like to throw you a piece of advice..Donot rush in to things and look for consistency in results and never judge just by one result..As for docs in india, there is none recommended on this forum as if now...

Done done.. Check out my blog..

2785 grafts by Dr. Humayun Mohammad

My Hair Loss WebLog

i was just wondering india being such a large country with state of the art medical facilities otherwise why does'nt have good hair transplant doctors?

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by rkm:

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY OPENION OF DOCTORS IN INDIA?

i am also looking at doctor in India. I found one in Pakisstan but don't really want to venture there if can avoid it. I am based in qatar so going to india would be easier and less expensive than doing it in the gulf region. I have been in contact with Dr. Kapil Dua at Aka Clinics in new Dehli? have you heard of him. perhaps we can do some research on doctors in india and compare notes.

Originally posted by rkm:

i was just wondering india being such a large country with state of the art medical facilities otherwise why does'nt have good hair transplant doctors?

First, I don't know that we should rule out the possibility of competent transplant surgeons in India. But, second, good facilities don't point to a demand for the procedure. The better doctors are likely to be where there is a greater number of prospective patients (i.e., people who want the surgery and can afford to have it done, regardless of whether or not they need it).