jury duty

i had a surgery scheduled for december w a coaltion doc; i have a few weeks off during that time (work in public school. just got papers for jury duty during a 3-week period that is during the same time as my surgery date; i have to call the evening before to see if they need me etc. if im on a case and it settles my obligation is completed and i'm done serving; however, this might make it hard to committ to my surgery; i'm only 2 hours from the doc......

not proud to say this, but i have never served on a jury and have been called three times. the last time i had a chiropractor write me a note saying i had a bad back. i'm sure your doc will be happy to help you out...

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Hoose,

I don't see why trying to get out of jury duty would be a problem with a doctor's note. But if it doesn't work for some reason, I'm sure your physician will have no problem rescheduling since you have a clear and valid excuse.

By the way...who did you finally decide on for your procedure?

Best wishes,

Bill