emu oil

paris_caine

hey guys, just my two cents. in my opinion, pure emu oil works wonders for hair and skin. i have been trying it for about 2 years now. while, i dont think it has any hair growing attributes, fact is it makes your hair amazingly strong, prevents any graying, and just overall, great food for your hair and skin.

hey guys, just my two cents. in my opinion, pure emu oil works wonders for hair and skin. i have been trying it for about 2 years now. while, i dont think it has any hair growing attributes, fact is it makes your hair amazingly strong, prevents any graying, and just overall, great food for your hair and skin.

• 1 year later...

I used Emu oil after my HT surgery & it healed & cleared up the scabs on my scalp in record time. I went from a bloody, scaby scalp, to looking like I never had surgery in 10 days. You can see pics of it in my photo gallery. It's REALLY good stuff. I'm now going to use it on my scar area since I just had my staples removed today.

6544 grafts - Dr Hasson 11/30/05

Guys, I started a thread recently here that I would like forum members to use to list hair loss treatments that they have found that work and don't work for them. I want to compile as much data as possible so that every one can benefit and hopefully save some time and money.

I would appreciate it if you would go to that thread and post about your experiences with emu oil and other treatments that you have used.

Thanks in advance.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Use Emu Oil a small amount on the scalp... won't cause dirt and dust to cling to your hair. Soaks in and is non-greasy.

(promotional link removed)

Just put the www. in front of that name and put all the words together. She sells Emu Oil at great prices. Start with a small bottle if you are not sure and go for the bigger later. Even if this doesn't help with hair growth for you, it is great for any other skin ailment also so you can't go wrong... give it a try.

<span class="ev_code_red">Important Moderator Note:</span>

Blatant Promotions and Solicitations are not allowed here. See our terms of service for more information.

Failure to comply to these rules will result in suspension of posting privileges. Thank you.

Bill - Moderator

You don't want promotion that is why I didn't put it in as a link... didn't think you would mind but I suppose I was wrong this time. So if someone in your forum says "Where can you buy whatever" you just deny an answer unless it is general like "on the internet" "do a search on google" Okay..... then you throw them to the wolves and they might purchase it from a place that does not refine it as fine as mine is - down to the cosmetic grade - they might just buy the cheapest they can find and be disappointed. Someplace on your forum you should allow referrals... if you do have a place to allow referrals please email me where this is. I do not want to go against your wishes but I have a natural site because I charge the lowest prices I can so that everyone can have affordable - natural choices. I want to help others in a way that I feel good about. Not sending them junk.. ya know what I mean? I feel good about what I do.... I know I am helping.

cvarr

I have a solution. Just tell them the type of Emu oil to buy ( i.e. make sure it is standardized, 100% or whatever). They can then do a search as there are several reputable vendors online which can be found. There are websites which can actually show all of the websites and compare them with prices.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

cvarr,

What you say sounds good in theory, but you are obviously an employee of the website you are promoting.

I know this because your public profile was promoting the same website therefore, I have removed this from your public profile also.

I'm glad you feel good about what you do for a living and that you feel that you are helping. And if you are sincere about helping, Mrjb gave you an excellent way that you can help people.

But please follow the forum rules or your posting privileges will be revoked.

Bill

More importantly than "where" can you buy cosmetic grade emu oil is "what is" cosmetic grade emu oil and what is the difference between cosmetic grade and other types of grades?

I feel it's best to get in the habit of asking these types of questions. Always know what you are buying and never take anyone's word for it alone.

Bill

Originally posted by Qwert:

I used Emu oil after my HT surgery & it healed & cleared up the scabs on my scalp in record time. I went from a bloody, scaby scalp, to looking like I never had surgery in 10 days. You can see pics of it in my photo gallery. It's REALLY good stuff. I'm now going to use it on my scar area since I just had my staples removed today.

It would help if you provide us with a link of your photo gallery.

Thanks!

The refining of emu oil isn't the huge complicated affair that it is made out to be on most emu oil websites. You'll see terms like "molecularly distilled", "triple-refined", and "pharmaceutical grade," among others.

Emu Oil Should Be Lab-Tested......

Actually, when oil is properly refined it should be lab tested to verify that it meets or exceeds the oil standards which are set by the American Emu Association (AEA). Oil that meets these standards is "Grade A" emu oil and suitable for any application you desire. So, when you purchase emu oil, just verify that it meets standards set by the AEA.

The refining of emu oil (any oil) simply involves the removal of impurities and this requires a couple of different methods of filtering the oil at certain temperatures. One method of filtering is to separate the impurities by spinning the oil in a centrifuge and the other method is to press the oil through a dense set of paper filters.

Chemicals Should NEVER Be Used To Refine Oil....

Chemicals should NEVER be used in refining to "kill" the impurities in oil of any kind. Not only would you still get the impurities (they're just unable to grow and make the oil get rancid), but you get the chemicals.....very UNdesirable.

At the refinery, after the oil is processed through a centrifuge at the correct temperature, a series of filters for this step in the refining process. The oil is then tested in our laboratory to insure it meets the AEA oil standards.

Chemicals should never be used at EPIC to kill impurities so you can be confident you are using safe, effective, all natural emu oil.

There are a lot of advertisements about emu oil and how it is refined that sound better than others, but in truth, when emu oil is refined, it needs to be laboratory tested for certain properties (these properties are set by the American Emu Association), and when it meets that criteria, it is Grade A emu oil and suitable for any application you desire.

There are a lot of claims about emu oil that is "Moleculary Distilled", "Organic", "Pharmaceutical Grade", and "Triple Refined", among others, but none of them say exactly what the differences are. Where I get my emu oil from they have been personally involved in refining hundreds of gallons of emu oil and the refining system is closed from start to finish. There really isn't a stopping place you could define as "pharmaceutical" or "cosmetic", etc.

Emu oil refining should be an all-natural process. No harsh chemicals used in the production of the oil. The process is totally closed and inline from start to finish. During the processing procedure the oil passes through six separate filtrations that remove proteins and cleans the oil. The oil is separated by the use of a centrifuge before going into a drying tank in preparation for refining.

The oil is lab-tested AFTER refining to insure American Emu Association oil standards are met and exceeded.

You'll see emu oil terms like "Triple-Refined" - "Organically Refined" - "Pharmaceutical Grade" - "Molecularly Distilled" or "Cosmetic Grade" among others. Don't become confused by clever terms that are made as a marketing ploy.

cvarr