Doctors Pictures...???

I dont want to sound like a jerk but when i pull up some of the "top Docs" that the boards talk about.....I notice that most of them look like they are balding. If HT's are so great and they are the top docs...why dont they have a full head of hair? I really want a HT and am a little troubled by what i see on top of the Doc's heads. Any comments would be appriciated.

I dont want to sound like a jerk but when i pull up some of the "top Docs" that the boards talk about.....I notice that most of them look like they are balding. If HT's are so great and they are the top docs...why dont they have a full head of hair? I really want a HT and am a little troubled by what i see on top of the Doc's heads. Any comments would be appriciated.

theyre probably not as vain as we are...icon_smile.gif...some of them actually have had transplants though..

i guess its the same reason a lot of plastic surgeons don't all look like Ken dolls...

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

Well Drew,

If you look at the Doc who did my transplant, Dr Ron Shapiro, you'll see an outstanding head of hair! I don't know if he's had a transplant, probably just one of those lucky guys with brains and no MPB!

DrewFl,

My HT doctor Cooley has had a couple of HT's. You can see his picture on this site or on this forum under my pictures of my HT. His hair looks great and totally natural.

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

DrewFl,

My HT doctor Cooley has had a couple of HT's. You can see his picture on this site or on this forum under my pictures of my HT. His hair looks great and totally natural.

Do you know who did his HT? It does look good.

You won't see any nw6's with a full head of hair. HT's give you a little on top. Basically there is not enough hair. Most men run on emotion rather than logic when getting an ht. I have never seen the "illusion" of a full head of hair yet, meaning fom any nw 5-6. If you are a 5-6 you will always look balding or thin.