Hair Reversal vs. Repair

I am currently at a NW4 level, and have used up a hell of a lot of donor hair transplanting in my forelock, I will be going to see multiple renowned doctors for repair work in fall to inquire if I have enough donor to to make it look natural when I go to a NW6 (which is coming soon I notice when I get out of the shower). I have also inquired on Cole and Bernstein for the complete reversal technique if I am to get bad news from the repair doctors consultation. I would love to be able to move my hairline up so as to me more natural when NW6 starts to kick in. Anyone have any suggestions how I can make a full forelock look natural with not enough donor to fill in the scalp behind it? Attached is photo of current hairline, apex starts 6mm above my eyebrow legnth.

front_no_eyes_no_mouth.thumb.jpg.53320a54710514d5f37c8e84e33755c4.jpg

I am currently at a NW4 level, and have used up a hell of a lot of donor hair transplanting in my forelock, I will be going to see multiple renowned doctors for repair work in fall to inquire if I have enough donor to to make it look natural when I go to a NW6 (which is coming soon I notice when I get out of the shower). I have also inquired on Cole and Bernstein for the complete reversal technique if I am to get bad news from the repair doctors consultation. I would love to be able to move my hairline up so as to me more natural when NW6 starts to kick in. Anyone have any suggestions how I can make a full forelock look natural with not enough donor to fill in the scalp behind it? Attached is photo of current hairline, apex starts 6mm above my eyebrow legnth.

I'm sorry your description doesn't match your narrative. I think you look pretty good - at least not a repair case.

Originally posted by Whats Up:

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE

HairHope, that photo did not explain my point, here is another photo, yellow arrow indicates transplante hair, red circled area indicates where hair is going to be lost at in the near future.

See attached

top.thumb.JPG.d6282c5260f8c1efb8b7c2d210ef500f.JPG

I am currently at a NW4 level, and have used up a hell of a lot of donor hair transplanting

Why have a reversal,you might be quite surprised you've got quite a lot of hair - Why not just try shaving it off with a razor.It might look good,as you will have a reasonable shadow of hair at the front.I shave my head and its now grown on me!

Baldie42, I curently have some plugs that are camoflaghed so I will be in the process of thinnng those out in Fall, if after those are thinned I can still shave it I certainly will. But I will have to leave the back long tough to cover up my scars so I would have to shave just the top of my head.