every thing is ok

Do a quick search for Armani on this forum and you'll see what a lot of members think of him. How far are you post-op?

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

ey said that the number is not enough ,I also feel this and feel very anxious because they did not ask me to count the number of FU, I feel that this is lack of transparency, 1 graft means 1 FU or 1

I never heard of a patient actually counting the FU before. Do some doctors actually do that? I always thought that patients just had to trust that the count number given to them was accurate.

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

i accpet your opinion, but when i came back and went to other clinic,i know they will pile up ten grafts together and let patient count,so i think this is reasonable.

Originally posted by wantego:
ey said that the number is not enough ,I also feel this and feel very anxious because they did not ask me to count the number of FU, I feel that this is lack of transparency, 1 graft means 1 FU or 1

I never heard of a patient actually counting the FU before. Do some doctors actually do that? I always thought that patients just had to trust that the count number given to them was accurate.

Originally posted by chanyouzhe:

i accpet your opinion, but when i came back and went to other clinic,i know they will pile up ten grafts together and let patient count,so i think this is reasonable.

I actually think that is great that they let the patient count. I never thought of that. Thanks for the information. icon_smile.gif

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

bother to ask you a question ~~~a stupid question,do you know www.hairlosshelp.com/FORUMS/ , i wanna communicate with guys in it but i can not find the place to register,can you tell me how to register ??thank you very much.

don't even bother dude the place is a ghost town. plus it will cost you an arm and a leg just to get that "privilege" to become a member. last time i checked they want you to give them your SSN, driver's license number, your date of birth, your mother's maden name and few more bullshit requirements before you become one of the "prestige" members of their hairloss community.

IMHO not worth a hassle.

thank you guy~~~because i have to ask a member of the forum a important question,so i must register.please tell me how to register!!or you can give me a link to register.thank you

Originally posted by Mr. GQ:

bother to ask you a question ~~~a stupid question,do you know www.hairlosshelp.com/FORUMS/ , i wanna communicate with guys in it but i can not find the place to register,can you tell me how to register ??thank you very much.

don't even bother dude the place is a ghost town. plus it will cost you an arm and a leg just to get that "privilege" to become a member. last time i checked they want you to give them your SSN, driver's license number, your date of birth, your mother's maden name and few more bullshit requirements before you become one of the "prestige" members of their hairloss community.

IMHO not worth a hassle.

thank you guy~~~because i have to ask a member of the forum a important question,so i must register.please tell me how to register!!or you can give me a link to register.thank you

If you just want to contact a member with an important question over there PM me your email and I will be happy to PM it to the person you seek to contact. Would that help solve your registration problem?

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

hi~~good guyicon_smile.gif i have seen you in www.hairlosshelp.can you help me send "I have done a FUE procedure in Dr armani clinic for 12 hours ,zone1 and zone 2, more than 3100 grafts ,but came back to other clinics and they said that the number is not enough ,I also feel this and feel very anxious .because they did not ask me to count the number of FU, I feel that this is lack of transparency, I want to know whether armani let you count the number of FU when you did the procedure? the last photo is 24 days after the procedure."in http://www.hairlosshelp.com/FO...atid=5&entercat=yand picture for me.you know i am not the member and i can not do that.

If you just want to contact a member with an important question over there PM me your email and I will be happy to PM it to the person you seek to contact. Would that help solve your registration problem?

hi~~good guyicon_smile.gif i have seen you in www.hairlosshelp.can you help me send "I have done a FUE procedure in Dr armani clinic for 12 hours ,zone1 and zone 2, more than 3100 grafts ,but came back to other clinics and they said that the number is not enough ,I also feel this and feel very anxious .because they did not ask me to count the number of FU, I feel that this is lack of transparency, I want to know whether armani let you count the number of FU when you did the procedure? the last photo is 24 days after the procedure."in http://www.hairlosshelp.com/FO...atid=5&entercat=yand picture for me.you know i am not the member and i can not do that.

I'm sorry but they do not allow any new posts with Dr Armanis name on them. It will just be deleted so I can not help you with that. You did say you needed to ask another member a question. If you tell me who you are looking to contact I can help you contact that person. icon_smile.gif

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs