Dr. Meshkin Ultra Refined Follicular Unit Grafting 1000 grafts

Dear Dr Meshkin

Thats a great result irrespective of 1000 or 2000 grafts.

Its very natural and its looking good.

I have never seen 1000 grafts giving such a great results. Is this patient on any type of meds?

second, what was the break down of the 1000 grafts, its not for criticism as your result speaks for itself, its for my own learning needs.

I do not get impressed with great numbers as those numbers will give that result anyway. I get impressed with less number and great coverage and exceptional results like yours.

I Must say, given the numbers and outcome irrespective of what you use how you use, extra fine or no fine or what ever, I am impressed with the end result and that is what every body should focus on.. GREAT NATURAL OUTCOMES like yours

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

By the way if any one wonders, we did 400 ones, 300 twos and 385 threes for this client.

Thank you Dr. Mohmand for your kind comment. I did mention in the begining of the thread the above number of grafts. The immediate post ops were in question and I posted them as well. Some questioned the integrity of the photos, and I posted closeups. This client is 45 and doesnot have any hair loss on the crown area.

Our office has not prescribed propecia for him, so as far as I know, he isnot on any propecia or Rogaine.

I understand with todays mega session numbers flying around, it is confusing for some to understand that you can still get great results with lower number of grafts. Hair transplantation is not a RACE about which Dr. can do higher number of grafts in one session. It is about customizing your plan so that you can get to the most natural result with what you are given.

Unfortunetly, so many poeple are so preoccuppied with the number of grafts and judge the doctors by the number of grafts per session, to the point that they cannot judge the work of doctors fairly based on the outcome of the results.

We do perform mega sessions on some clients but not on all clients. I can not emphasize more that in our office our plan for each client is customized individually in each case.

Dr. Meshkin is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Terrific results. The yield must have been 100%. Very natural as well. It is difficult, if not impossible, to detect the transition between his native and transplanted hair. Great work!

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group