3000 Grafts a day with FUE

akonsta

Our FUE Medical Director, Dr. Zondos and his medical team are now able to perform 2000 FUE grafts in one 12 hour day thanks to new custom extraction instruments and their enhanced surgical skills.

Only a few months ago this level of efficiency was unimaginable.

We have designed a new custom manufactured FUE surgical chair that will be installed in our luxurious seaside clinic in Lavrio-Sounio this week.

This chair allows the patient to recline in complete and total comfort while two surgeons simultaneously extract head and body hair FUE grafts. With this new advancement we should be able to extract up to 3000 FUE grafts per day from the head and body.

Although 3000 FUE grafts per day is a world record in the single number of grafts extracted per day, we are not concerned about any records or numbers.

Our main concern has been to improve the efficiency of the technique to be able to offer an affordable FUE price for every patient.

We feel quality FUE quality results will be affordable to everyone in the near future.

Our scientists are also testing several new enhancements to the FUE

procedure:

1. A less invasive method for administering the local anesthesia without needles making the procedure completely pain free.

2. A new graft storage solutions that may prevent Ischemia Reperfusion Injury to the grafts which will help minimize post transplant shedding.

3. New oral medications that may reduce the incidents of shock loss for some patients.

Our FUE director Dr. Zontos, MD and Dr. Anastasakis MD, PHd of our research department believe that FUE will be a simple medical procedure available to everyone in the near future. We feel the phrase "hair transplant SURGERY"

will soon be replaced with the phrase "hair transplant PROCEDURE."

DHI Employee -

Our FUE Medical Director, Dr. Zondos and his medical team are now able to perform 2000 FUE grafts in one 12 hour day thanks to new custom extraction instruments and their enhanced surgical skills.

Only a few months ago this level of efficiency was unimaginable.

We have designed a new custom manufactured FUE surgical chair that will be installed in our luxurious seaside clinic in Lavrio-Sounio this week.

This chair allows the patient to recline in complete and total comfort while two surgeons simultaneously extract head and body hair FUE grafts. With this new advancement we should be able to extract up to 3000 FUE grafts per day from the head and body.

Although 3000 FUE grafts per day is a world record in the single number of grafts extracted per day, we are not concerned about any records or numbers.

Our main concern has been to improve the efficiency of the technique to be able to offer an affordable FUE price for every patient.

We feel quality FUE quality results will be affordable to everyone in the near future.

Our scientists are also testing several new enhancements to the FUE

procedure:

1. A less invasive method for administering the local anesthesia without needles making the procedure completely pain free.

2. A new graft storage solutions that may prevent Ischemia Reperfusion Injury to the grafts which will help minimize post transplant shedding.

3. New oral medications that may reduce the incidents of shock loss for some patients.

Our FUE director Dr. Zontos, MD and Dr. Anastasakis MD, PHd of our research department believe that FUE will be a simple medical procedure available to everyone in the near future. We feel the phrase "hair transplant SURGERY"

will soon be replaced with the phrase "hair transplant PROCEDURE."

DHI Employee -

akonsta;

I feel everyone appreciates your effort in marketing your company but can we see more finals results and less dynamics. I have said this before and I will say it again "posts by reps (regardless of which office)carry very little weight compared to a poster that has posted in the past and now is posting own results"

In the past week you have posted about BHT guarantee, .05 instrument and now about 3000 fue in a day possiblity. Am I impressed?? Absolutely not and I believe that I represent some of the posters (maybe I am wrong) The pictures that I have seen concerning FUE at the beginning states looked great and deserved an "A", your marketing deserved a "F" and your final results are incomplete. The final results are what is important to many people.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Although 3000 FUE grafts per day is a world record in the single number of grafts extracted per day, we are not concerned about any records or numbers

Your March 16 thread you started said;

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> World record in FUE history: 8.000 grafts are now being transplanted.,

Marketing, marketing, marketing. I believe that it is very important to understand that hair transplation is a different business. If your car breaks down you can fix it but if you get a bad transplant it will effect everyday of your life. You have shown me that DHI is very dedicated to FUE (which is great) but have shown NOTHING to convince me that DHI does good work.

Even if you show final results it is very difficult to judge because every clinic has the beauty of picking the best patients pictures to post. Regardless I would like to see some final results.

Regards without direspect.

Lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I agree Lorenzo....very well said...

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

I have to agree to some extent with y'all but in regards to this statement I have a different opinion~

"Even if you show final results it is very difficult to judge because every clinic has the beauty of picking the best patients pictures to post"

While this may be true, you guys have to remember that at least 4 other guys have recently had work with DHI (Samson UK, Gonzo etc.) And they are fully covering their procedures with pics as well. So if things don't go as plan, we will all be hearing about it sooner rather than later...

Akonsta and DHI I applaud you for pushing the envelope and hope all turns out well for ya's!...You've got me interested in getting some work from you's so lets just wait and see the final results of 'LEE' and the the others

~pARABlE~

I agree with Parable! DHI aren't hiding. They deserve some credit. Everyone's been asking for FUE megasessions & DHI have delivered. They are putting their necks on the line whilst everyone waits for the final results. Fingers crossed these guys are gonna have great results without the trade off of a scar.

This Dr Zondos looks a talented guy!

parable;

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>While this may be true, you guys have to remember that at least 4 other guys have recently had work with DHI (Samson UK, Gonzo etc.) And they are fully covering their procedures with pics as well. So if things don't go as plan, we will all be hearing about it sooner rather than later...

I agree. These people carry more weight than any clinic that posts pictures. These pictures from these patients (and Lee)will show alot. We are all waiting for the results.

hombre;

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>DHI aren't hiding. They deserve some credit. Everyone's been asking for FUE megasessions & DHI have delivered

Yes they do deserve some credit for being dedicated to FUE. Now that the credit is being given they should slow down and let the results be shown. Instead they are marketing like crazy and they are patting there own back. I have never seen one good results from FUE (its early) so its important from everyone to be careful and wait.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> They are putting their necks on the line whilst everyone waits for the final results

Yes and no. Any company that take a new venture in uncharted water is taking a risk. But really what do they have to lose? DHI had a bad reputation before they started FUE. Two of the patients that I met in person looked aweful. They rather have flown across the world to get repaired than go back to DHI. One of the patients was offered free FUE from DHI but refused.

This is the people that I listen to, the ones that I met live not a spokesmen for the company. I undestand that this is the past so I hope like many people that the future will be bright for DHI and the results will be amazing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>This Dr Zondos looks a talented guy!

I agree so far his extraction looks very good for a doctor that apparantly just started hair transplantion in August. But extraction are just a small aspect in FUE and the finally results is extremely important.

Lets say that Dr. Zondos results end up being world-class it doesn't meant that ever doctor in DHI will have the same results. Remember that DHI is a big company with alot of employees.

Lorenzo

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

I read this from another website and it was right on the money in my opinion.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> PeterMac,

I want to hear your take on this slick marketing strategy and aggressive advancement (and patient risk, IMO) DHI is taking on its patients.

How can DHI offer 3000 grafts in one day safely without a proven track record of finished (1 year) results? How many of their FUE patients have final results yet - how many have the forum members seen? Where is the study to confirm their old method works yet alone this remarkable "world record" advancement? You are the one that always asks for studies and documents to back up claims - here is your chance to do that.

How can you personally approve this knowing that you were always very skeptical of this type of aggressive advancement in the past? Weren't you the one who only had 50 BHT as an experiment? Is it because you weren't ready to trust them to do 3000 BHT on you? Or better yet, over 8000 body and head transplants like they did on Lee? Did you feel it was too risky to do on your own head??

How can you offer this in good conscience when you know full well that other doctors have tried this fast-paced approach and damaged their patients in the interest of self-promotion?

Tell you what, you get 3000 grafts done in one day... and I'll watch your growth to see if it works. Why don't you become the large scale experiment for DHI and the rest of us? I don't mean in a year from now, but right now - one of the first guys in the new chair. Do that, and I'll be impressed. Otherwise, I think your new job at DHI has changed your views significantly. Are they at least paying you well?

Pretty good statement

Lorenzo,

I respect you man...Since being cautious and skeptical is the right attitude to have in this business..

However you must realise that in order for these guys to market the way they do, then they must have some proof things are going as planned...(I Remember P.MAC saying somewhere 'Hairsite' I think, that they've had good results already, but some people don't want their pictures on the net).. Whether it is true or not I don't know but it is one thing to advertise in papers etc. But on a Hairloss site?? Now that is another venture...

This is were people with the most knowledge and scrutiny share ideas and if DHI don't deliver then I tell you what these guy's have had their last leg in this business...!!!

Now in regards to DHI having a large working roster I agree, that's why it's imperative to have a doctor like Zontos work on you rather than a unknown... I know he's been at it less than a year but not only do his extraction look good but so do his hairlines...

I guess it's looking bright for those who are down with FUE, wanting megasessions and great hairlines.. But like you said, well just have to give it a couple more months for the final results...

~pArABLE~

Parable; Thanks for the kind words. Are you from Australia right? Last night I was suppose to be going out with my friend from Sydney. Since you guys love to drink my friend came over already piss drunk. To make a long story short he went up my stairs in my house to use the washroom before we went out and he passed out on the last step. He flew down backwards on 9 steps without even hitting one step and went face first into mirrored closet (If it was a wall right he would be either dead or in a wheelchair). 14 hours later he was released from hospital with a concussion, 13 stitches and a broken bone in his eye socket. Now guess what your fellow countrymen is doing right now? Getting drunk again on my couch. You guys are too much. Thought I would share that story with you.

Back to your post. I want nothing more than anyone out there to see a company offer the world best hair transplant and have all the clinic trying to better themselves with good honest results. If it ends up being DHI I will be the first to praise them.

Being in business myself I have always lived by the term "Under promise and over achieve". I honestly believe that DHI is "over promising and under achieving (nothing to say they are not)". DHi is praising themselves a bit too strong and I don't believe that it is possible to achieve what they are promising right away. It would make amazing business and moral sense to keep things quite until they have amazing pictures and results to back up any claims that they are making. When I look at the europeon forums people that have first hand experience with them are not only not buying what they are saying they are commenting very little one it. But that is another subject.

According to DHI Dr. Zondos (so far looks good) is able to accomplish more in 7 months than Dr. Woods was able to do in 12 years. Does that make sense? Its true just look at the comments of akonsta and Peter Mac, that is what the comments they are making are saying.

Personally I feel Akonsta as a marketing person is very weak.He should surprise us, make us go wow, with amazing pictures.

Time will either make or break DHI. Patients will give the final evidence so once and for all.....Then hopefuly then I will shut my mouth.

I also read your story and feel disgusted by what happen with you and your doctor. I commend you for expressing your views and sharing your experiences with all of us. I always believe that forums are for consumers(patients) and for doctors to educate us. Companies and doctors must realize that the internet is a great tool to be known but also a great tool to be exposed.

Lorenzo

These are some questions asked on another website to Peter Mac (which I have the upmost respect for). These questions are very good and I feel if anyone on DHI is reading this COULD YOU PLEASE ANSWER. Thank you kindly in advance...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>1) How can DHI offer 3000 grafts in one day safely without a proven track record of finished (1 year) results?

2) How many of your FUE patients have final results yet - how many have the forum members seen. Or can you show us pictures of final 1 year results in the forums?

3) Where is the study to confirm your old method works yet alone this remarkable "world record" advancement? What is your FINAL yield after 1 year results??

4) Dr Zontos is very new, correct? Less than a year, correct? How is it that he can do more grafts in one session when surgeons who have 10-15 times the experience cannot? One year he is still learning the basics, correct? He still doesn't even know the final results of a full blown 3000 FUE Dr Z special yet. But in one session now? Please explain because it doesn't sound safe to me.

5) You have a new tool - the smallest extraction tool used by any surgeon. Where are your studies that this won't affect the yield of the transplant - especially in a 3000 graft one session transplant? Sure the extraction sites look good for marketing purposes, but in the long run will it affect yield? This is unchartered waters for DHI, and deserves careful study before performing it on a massive scale - agreed?

5)DHI (not the patients) is touting 3000 "FUE" grafts in one session. But you keep saying that it's the patients who want the larger numbers. Is this the way DHI is handling consumer demand? Give them what they want? Excellent marketing but is it truly safe since WE"VE SEEN NO FINAL RESULTS OF THE PREVIOUS METHOD?

My goal is not to attack anyone if it sounds that way I am apologizing. I have seen and read too many people with broken promises so I think that it is important to everyone not to be too excited until there is some sort of visual prove.

Lorenzo

IMHO DHI are taking a gamble, but with the odds in their favour. My personall 'small' FUE megassesion turned out great and I do not think I was a 'lucky shot'.

If their megasessions turn out to be great they will have put a DHI stamp on the industry. On the other side they will get into serious trouble if things turn out bad, which I hope not.

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

Hey L,

Thanks for the encouraging words and in regards to that Aussie dude....That's one funny A** story man.. I know alot of us like to drink but this fella must be a true 'YOBBA' (StEVe IrwIN TWIn)...LOL....

In relations to your comment~

"Being in business myself I have always lived by the term "Under promise and over achieve". I honestly believe that DHI is "over promising and under achieving (nothing to say they are not)".

I spose I have a difference of opinion again, since nobody will know the final answer until these guys who had work recently (FUE) show their final results...

I also noticed you said something about those who had first hand experience with them in Europe are not buying into their hype and beleive you may be correct...

But I believe that stem's from them having had the strip procedure a while back, I heard they messed a few people up. So maybe you should consider that...

Either way I don't think their newer doc's like Zontos and crew had any part in that.. So it seems their trying to pick up their antics in their new endeavours...

Well regardless I'm on the same boat as you in wanting great FUE done (extraction and Recipient) not to mention good pricing so let's be patient and let the good times roll BRotha!!

~PArABLE~

P.S~ I hope P.MAc answers Them question's you posted that was on Hairsite or anyone else for that matter...

Bverotti;

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>IMHO DHI are taking a gamble, but with the odds in their favour. My personall 'small' FUE megassesion turned out great and I do not think I was a 'lucky shot'.

If their megasessions turn out to be great they will have put a DHI stamp on the industry. On the other side they will get into serious trouble if things turn out bad, which I hope not

First of all I am hoping for successful results for all patients. I don't know who you can say that the odds are in there favor? Wherever somebody tries something in science that the worlds most experience doctor (Woods) will not do I believe that odds are more against them. Time will tell...

parable;

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>But I believe that stem's from them having had the strip procedure a while back, I heard they messed a few people up. So maybe you should consider that...

I do consider that. But I feel that it is wiser to make my assuptions on what I have seen that what they are saying.

Regardless time will tell and I hope that it will be positive for everyone.

Lorenzo

Bevrotti said:

"If their megasessions turn out to be great they will have put a DHI stamp on the industry. On the other side they will get into serious trouble if things turn out bad, which I hope not."

I fully agree. DHI has completely exposed itself on the Internet. I feel and many agree that DHI's patient documentation of FUE cases is the most complete of any FUE clinic. If any patient has poor results it will be available for everyone in the world to see. It takes a lot of confidence for a clinic to go down this road of full disclosure of all results and DHI needs to be commended for that.

PeterMac@dhi.gr

www.dhimedical.com

I am an independent hair transplant surgical consultant and hair loss researcher. Any opinions I have posted are my own. I am working on a few hair loss/transplant projects and will be making some announcements concerning them in the near future.

The important issue here is consistency. Is it consistent and reliable to do megasessions of FUE on every patient?

This question is not going to be answered by judging the results of only a few patients.

As was already stated, Dr. Woods limits his graft numbers, even though he could certainly do more. Over time, he apparently found that it's possible to get diminishing returns. I suspect that he settled on a level that he found consistently good results in all patients. Again, whatever techniques are used must be good for all patients, and if certain patients do not qualify for larger sessions (because of inconsistent growth) then it is important to know that ahead of time.

I hope that no DHI patients have to crash & burn, in order to figure out that there are limits on how many grafts can be done in a short time. The danger here is that if doing huge sessions with unsatisfactory growth, the patient could potentially become donor depleted in just a few days.

Every clinic can produce "some" excellent patients, the trick is to pick the clinics that can do it consistently.

Peter Mac;

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> fully agree. DHI has completely exposed itself on the Internet. I feel and many agree that DHI's patient documentation of FUE cases is the most complete of any FUE clinic. If any patient has poor results it will be available for everyone in the world to see. It takes a lot of confidence for a clinic to go down this road of full disclosure of all results and DHI needs to be commended for that

Peter thanks for the response. I fully agree with you somewhat. When a company shows picture of the whole technique (hopefully you will) it will expose everything. In this situation DHI is going in unchartered water, how many patients do you want to take down this road without knowing the finally results? Lets say everything works out great, then everybody will be happy. What if only 50% get average to above average results and the rest get below average results, would you take this as a success? How many patients would you have hurt just to market your company? My point is slow down a bit until you are 100% sure that the results will be average. Until now you have shown NOTHING to support that your company has FACTS that large FUE session will be successful.

Peter could you please answer the questions that were posted on Hairsite that I also quoted above? Thank you in advance...

Bverotti;

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>The reason why I think the odds are looking quite good for DHI is the fact that they have learned the FUE technique from dr. Jones and have probably created their own furhter enhancements.

Really? Never heard that before...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Woods may have his own reasons for not doing larger sessions. Maybe he had terrible results and has documented this. If he did he should have come forward with the information and spare patients.

Are you saying that Dr. Jones has never ever had a terrible results with FUE that he documented? I have never seen him come forward with the information so that he can spare future patients as well?

Arfy;

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The important issue here is consistency. Is it consistent and reliable to do megasessions of FUE on every patient?

Exactly!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I hope that no DHI patients have to crash & burn, in order to figure out that there are limits on how many grafts can be done in a short time. The danger here is that if doing huge sessions with unsatisfactory growth, the patient could potentially become donor depleted in just a few days.

I know that nobody bats 1000 but they a possiblity that even if you get a 50% average results the other 50% will never be the same again.

I hope that I am wrong but DHI is putting patients at risk in the name of promotion and marketing.

Lorenzo

El Guapo;

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Id say Lorenzo that maybe you spend to much time in front of your computer.

Maybe I do. But I don't watch TV anymore because I find the internet more educational and amusing than watching these stupid sitcoms and reality show. I used to watch around 3 hours of tv a night now I am on the computor 2 hours a day.

I thank you for the fact that you are concerned but if you really care about anything you should help those poor alcoholic australians become sober...lol

Man, No offense to Beverotti..

But I sure am glad that DHI (from the sounds of it) are still evolving and upgrading their technique since learning it from Dr. Jones...

After hearing all this fuss and crap about Jones it can make one shiver with the thought's that Jones was DHI's instructor...

Besides P.Mac Do us all a favour, if you don't want to answer those question's posted earlier at Hairsite publish your answer's here...

I'm sure most of us will find your side useful!!....

~pArABLE~...

P.S~ WassUP ElgUaPO... How You BEEn CHAp??

Lorenzo

Thanks for the advice.

I dont know excactly to which intoxicated Aussies you are reffering to but ill do my best. personally I dont drink as it clouds my judgement. However I dont mind a drag or two on the old glass pipe if you know what i mean.

I wish you well in your crusade against the evil FUE Hair Transplant lords of Euorpe. May they all suffer from Propecia related side effects such as bitch tits and diminished libido.

After browsing this and other hair related websites i have come to the conclusion that it is all useless. FUE probably gives poor yield and is to expensive anyway and Strip leaves you with a scar.

Furthermore we are nothing but a bunch of whining pussies spending most of our days crying over something so trivial and harmless as hairloss.

The site owners (Farrel especially) are all a bunch of snakes in the grass. Everyone on these forums have an agenda.

-Rugger wants everyone to have a strip;

-Ken Balanger wants to sell snake oil.

-Beverotti wants to make money

-Farrels agenda has sofar not been uncovered but it is

likely it involves money or some other means for him to achieve world domination. Possibly he just wants to shape the world so that it fits in with his hallucinations.

-Futzyhead and Joctronic wants everyone drool in awe over their impressive manes.

-And you want to decapitate the evil FUE dragon.

I just wanted some hair but now I dont care anymore.

Last night i snuck into my neighbours backyard armed with superglue and stole their Burmesian Kitten. After applying the glue to my hairline I rolled the kitten over my scalp and now i have 200grafts/sq cm at least at a cost of $7.95. (The glue)

Likely it looks better than most of the HT's ive seen coming out of these forums.

Now I must fill the pipe again.

Guapo...

you continue to provide more evidence...that cousins shouldnt marry....

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

El Guapo;

What is funny about this whole forum stuff is that it is very hard to understand the point that everyone trying to achieve.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>And you want to decapitate the evil FUE dragon.

Incorrect. I have nothing against FUE whatsoever. I feel under the right hands the procedure is a great success. I am against using a forum to market and promote your company with no evidence at all. DHI representatives not patients have invaded all forums to market and promote as much as possible. You are taking a word of a rep that gets paid to promote and find clients. Until they show evidence this can be very dangerous for anyone that is considering using any company that doesn't back there statements with proper pictures.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The site owners (Farrel especially) are all a bunch of snakes in the grass. Everyone on these forums have an agenda.

-Rugger wants everyone to have a strip;

-Ken Balanger wants to sell snake oil.

-Beverotti wants to make money

-Farrels agenda has sofar not been uncovered but it is

likely it involves money or some other means for him to achieve world domination. Possibly he just wants to shape the world so that it fits in with his hallucinations.

-Futzyhead and Joctronic wants everyone drool in awe over their impressive manes.

-And you want to decapitate the evil FUE dragon

Site owners have a job to do. It is there business and sometimes decisions have to be made that may not be the best but it helps protect there investments.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I just wanted some hair but now I dont care anymore.

Last night i snuck into my neighbours backyard armed with superglue and stole their Burmesian Kitten. After applying the glue to my hairline I rolled the kitten over my scalp and now i have 200grafts/sq cm at least at a cost of $7.95. (The glue)

You must be happy. At least you got some pussy....

Rugger

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>you continue to provide more evidence...that cousins shouldnt marry....

lol....

Lorenzo

Lorenzo and Rugger.

My ma and my pa aint married but you are right. Sometimes when I was a kid I thooght it was strange that I only had one set of grandparents.

Qoute:

You must be happy. Aty least you got some pussy....

-Touche.