Shampoo, conditioners, gels, etc.

hey all, wondering if anyone has a good recommendation for a shampoo, I've been using Patricks for about 1-2 years and i like it, just seeing any other options...just checked out the siloxis site and it looks like they now have a shampoo and conditioner product . anyone have experience? also derek more plates more dates has one on his website which I've been curious about, and lastly I saw nyc Dr. gary linkov has a shampoo/conditioner product as well...Lastly any recos on gels, paste, and fibers ? TY

On 5/27/2024 at 12:02 AM, Gokuhairline said:

hey all, wondering if anyone has a good recommendation for a shampoo, I've been using Patricks for about 1-2 years and i like it, just seeing any other options...just checked out the siloxis site and it looks like they now have a shampoo and conditioner product . anyone have experience? also derek more plates more dates has one on his website which I've been curious about, and lastly I saw nyc Dr. gary linkov has a shampoo/conditioner product as well...Lastly any recos on gels, paste, and fibers ? TY

@Gokuhairline I'm curious also 

What do all the shampoos you have been talking about contain? What benefits?

I literally just use cheap, store-brand stuff from Walmart. 🤷🏻‍♀️

🧑🏽‍⚕️ Help others by naming your clinic and surgeon, in your post title if possible.

💊 Help yourself by directing medical questions to medical professionals. No one here can safely provide medical advice like your primary care physician.

💬 Help the forum by adding a Like or other reaction to an existing comment before repeating what others have already said.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, SuperC said:

I literally just use cheap, store-brand stuff from Walmart. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Me too. Either Walmart or DollarTree 

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.