Rosemary Oil Question?

hi, I bought rosemary essential oil and the pharmacy advised me not to use it straight because it can damage my hair, even though I read about its magical effects on newly transplanted hair
I was told to put 10 drops of the rosemary oil in a teaspoon with the carrier oil to mix
Do you think if I use it straight without mixing it will harm my hair?

Posted (edited)

I used it for months, without dilution & in my humble opinion it does absolutely nothing although some studies suggest it’s as efficient as 2% min

Edited by Big Rome

• 2 weeks later...

It should be diluted.  I read one of the studies off .gov site that said it was effective as well, but it didn't really specify the base oil.  I used/use Rosemary with coconut oil base oil.  From a pure hair health and feel perspective, my scalp and hair seem significantly happier and my head less itchy, and my hair less course and dry.  

I also have an LLLT helmet, although wasn't always consistent with it a year ago. 

I went for trichoscopy report at a local Dr and then follow up appointment a year later and he did say something like a 15% improvement.  Maybe not life changing, but at the very least things stopped getting worse.