Cost Effective Hair Clinics in Turkey

I was hoping to get inputs on the most cost effective hair clinics in Istanbul. I’m most likely going to get 3800 to 4000 grafts. What is the average cost for the process?

Posted (edited)

Dr Resul Yaman is the best value for money option with good results in Turkey. his cost is 3250 euros for up to 4500-4800 grafts. Otherwise you could consider Dr Gur, Dr turan or Dr Demirsoy.

Edited by BaldGuy
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
23 hours ago, ytt248 said:

I was hoping to get inputs on the most cost effective hair clinics in Istanbul. I’m most likely going to get 3800 to 4000 grafts. What is the average cost for the process?

Don't go just by cost. There are a lot of low quality hair transplant clinics around. Going with one of those because they were the cheapest could end up costing you a lot more money to get the mess they create fixed, plus you'll look much worse than if you're just losing your hair naturally. See our list of recommended Drs at https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons 

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Valued Contributor

Don't go to very cheap clinics...around 1.5 to 2 euros per graft is the least you have to pay for a decent doctor...if that's not your budget than i would advice you to delay your plans for the surgery and start saving.

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

2 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

Don't go to very cheap clinics...around 1.5 to 2 euros per graft is the least you have to pay for a decent doctor...if that's not your budget than i would advice you to delay your plans for the surgery and start saving.

Thank you. My budget is $5000 all inclusive (accommodation and all). I found Dr. Yaman in Istanbul. He seems to have decent reviews in most forums and he offered me the best bang for the buck. ~4000 grafts for $3800. But I’ll do more research since that’s still under my budget.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

1 to 2.5 euros per graft - dr kongkiat laorwong ,dr gur, dr turan ,dr demirsoy ,dr michalis georgiou ,dr patty,dr christina (hdc clinic),dr Espinosa (medecap clinic),dr fares seffen, dr. ibrahim jebai, dr chris(Choiexpert)

You can consider consulting some doctors from the above list though it isn't any kind of recommendation so Don't take the above list as face value and look at it just as a source of information regarding the names of some good surgeons to do consultations with..This list is based on my knowledge and preferences and there are many other good surgeons/clinics which i may be not knowing or didn't see enough results from them and hence are not in that list..and for that you can do your research and take opinions of other members as well...i hope this helps you ..best of luck....

• Well Done 1

--> My Thread

2 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

1 to 2.5 euros per graft - dr kongkiat laorwong ,dr gur, dr turan ,dr demirsoy ,dr michalis georgiou ,dr patty,dr christina (hdc clinic),dr Espinosa (medecap clinic),dr fares seffen, dr. ibrahim jebai, dr chris(Choiexpert)

You can consider consulting some doctors from the above list though it isn't any kind of recommendation so Don't take the above list as face value and look at it just as a source of information regarding the names of some good surgeons to do consultations with..This list is based on my knowledge and preferences and there are many other good surgeons/clinics which i may be not knowing or didn't see enough results from them and hence are not in that list..and for that you can do your research and take opinions of other members as well...i hope this helps you ..best of luck....

i understand

however imagine the following scenario:

a guy holds you at gunpoint and threatens to shot you if you dont order the list you just made from best to worst…what would you answer?

• Valued Contributor
8 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

i understand

however imagine the following scenario:

a guy holds you at gunpoint and threatens to shot you if you dont order the list you just made from best to worst…what would you answer?

I have reviewed the results from most of the doctors mentioned but have only personally consulted with Dr. Laorwong for my surgery. Therefore, my opinions are based solely on online research, which doesn't qualify me to rank all the doctors accurately. So even at a gunpoint i can only make assumptions..so by ranking them i may be doing injustice to them 😊

Each patient has unique characteristics,needs and expectations, so it's important to consult with multiple doctors and choose the one who instills the most confidence and aligns with the patient's goals.

• Thumbs-down 1

--> My Thread

3 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

I have reviewed the results from most of the doctors mentioned but have only personally consulted with Dr. Laorwong for my surgery. Therefore, my opinions are based solely on online research, which doesn't qualify me to rank all the doctors accurately. So even at a gunpoint i can only make assumptions..so by ranking them i may be doing injustice to them 😊

Each patient has unique characteristics,needs and expectations, so it's important to consult with multiple doctors and choose the one who instills the most confidence and aligns with the patient's goals.

bruh…please, i need answers 🙏 

• Administrators
On 5/19/2024 at 9:47 AM, donpizmeov said:

Price should never be the main priority… it will only dissapoint you

^This

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 5/21/2024 at 11:28 PM, mr_peanutbutter said:

dr gur and dr turan are also good but i heard they both also charge well over 2 eur per graft now

They don't. Gur is between 1 and 1.5 Eur/gr depending on the package and Turan is around 1.5 Eur/gr.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1