Afro Hair 5958 grafts Dr Sean Behnam. And 11,299 hairs total

I absolutely loved that I was able to find Dr Sean Benham. He was the 4th hair surgeon I met with, I flew in to LA to meet him any I knew he was the one I should go to after he evaluated my hair in person. Throughout my research I found out he had the most extensive background in ethnic/curly hair. So he was the only one I could trust. Him and his staff are true professionals and I had a great experience! I look forward to this journey…

IMG_5299.jpeg

IMG_5417.jpeg

View recent photos.jpeg

IMG_4936.jpeg

IMG_5285.jpeg

IMG_5278.jpeg

IMG_5256.jpeg

• Like 1

• Administrators

That’s awesome. Big number of grafts. Its rare we get afro cases on this forum. If you don’t mind I’ve added afro hair to the title so other patients with afro hair can find your review. Happy growing 🙏

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to Afro Hair 5958 grafts Dr Sean Behnam. And 11,299 hairs total
  • Moderators

From your pictures it looks like they took grafts from your beard too. Is that right? If so then do you know how many were from your beard?

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.