I'm Scared Need Help

So today im one week from my operation. I touched my hair and a couple of scabs fell. So i started rubbing my head gently for scabs to fall. Until when one of my scabs fell i started bleeding and attached to the scab were like 4 hairs and a gelly think that i think was a follicle did i screw up? i got pictures im attaching them.

sdf.jpg.d459f3b58c6568704e763396248dfb7d.jpg

Looks like a graft to me....a really big graft...who did your surgery? Your recipient sites look odd....

Either way, its one graft...so just be more careful mate.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

jnd3344,

I can only second what Jason said. It does indeed look like a graft and a very large one at that. I don't want to alarm you, but unless the photos aren't depicting reality, it appears your surgeon placed several large grafts with many more hairs than the grafts world class surgeons use today far apart in thinning areas of the scalp. If this is true, surrounded by natural hair, the hairs may not be too noticeable when they grow in. But by themselves, they will most likely stick out like a sore thumb.

As Jason said, it's only one graft. But if I were you, I'd consut with one of the physicians recommended by this community and have them take a look at the grafts and give you their professional opinion on the work performed.

Best wishes,

Bill

P.S. I'm moving this to the Questions and Answers section of the forum.

I too would consult as soon as possible with a Coalition physician to assess your situation -- the graft itself, but also the grafting that you received as a whole.

I'm also curious who did your work, and where you live? Might very well be a Coalition clinic nearby.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

hi jnd3344,

felt sorry about your situation, looks like you've done HT without shaving your existing hairs at the recipient area.If that is the case then it must be carefully handled.Also don't try to remove your scabs yourself , just let it be there, they will eventually go off with the time.Consult immediately with your HT doctor , he would correct this situation.

UFUT - 2491 Grafts at Dr. Madhu

Mx-5 (Topical Minoxidil 5%)

Finpecia (Generic finasteride)

See My Hair Loss Website.