Need Guidance - Failed Hair Transplant

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Anonymous26 said:

I heard very mix reviews about Eugenix. Though I’ll look into both of your suggestions. Thanks.

There's a few poorer cases but many, many amazing transformations. None of the poorer cases by Eugenix are even in the same stratosphere of low-grade work that you had performed on you. Most of Eugenix's issues stem from sloppy/rushed planning and internal communication issues given it's a big organisation. They'e the safest bet you have in India.

The photo of your donor area (occipital zone) shows acute retrograde alopecia…did that surgeon even perform a microscopic exam of your donor before any surgery (extractions) were done?

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, Berba11 said:

There's a few poorer cases but many, many amazing transformations. None of the poorer cases by Eugenix are even in the same stratosphere of low-grade work that you had performed on you. Most of Eugenix's issues stem from sloppy/rushed planning and internal communication issues given it's a big organisation. They'e the safest bet you have in India.

This ^ If you go back ten years you can see Eugenix's results on YouTube from then. Berba is correct though that Eugenix has grown dramatically since then.

6 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Okay Thanks. I’ll look into it.

3 hours ago, gillenator said:

The photo of your donor area (occipital zone) shows acute retrograde alopecia…did that surgeon even perform a microscopic exam of your donor before any surgery (extractions) were done?

They did not but they did not extracted from the area which u mentioned.

2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

This ^ If you go back ten years you can see Eugenix's results on YouTube from then. Berba is correct though that Eugenix has grown dramatically since then.

Yea they do lot of celebrities now.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Anonymous26 said:

And what do u think about my rest of the donor area? Can I go for another surgery?

Edited by Anonymous26

You have got lot of good advice over here.

Your first HT Failed badly, now don't jump immediately into second HT.

Research deeply and explore your options. India is huge country and there are ton's of HT clinics. Majority are Hair Mills.

There are few clinics from India which are recommended over here and one is Eugenix, no doubt they have scaled huge and their prices have shot up but atleast they are ethical and provide decent results.

Consult Eugenix and see what they recommend, if Budget is not issue then please explore outside your country.

If possible sue the doctor who performed your first HT and how much did you paid for this?

• Like 1